Indoor Mephisto DG x Skywalker x2, Toofless Alien, Mango Smile, and Strawberry Nuggets

Nice Grow!!! :cheers:

I'm curious if you have dry weights? I just popped a Mango Smile, and of course *after* popping it I found the full description from Mephisto saying that every time they grow it (in their dense seed runs) they have to supercrop it because it gets too tall for their 7 foot ceilings! I'm in a somewhat vertically challenged grow space, so that freaked me out a bit, but it looks like yours was a pretty normal height even without training. The MS seed I popped produced the smallest cannabis seedling I've ever seen, for a moment I wasn't sure it was cannabis... lol

Nice Grow!!! :cheers:

I'm curious if you have dry weights? I just popped a Mango Smile, and of course *after* popping it I found the full description from Mephisto saying that every time they grow it (in their dense seed runs) they have to supercrop it because it gets too tall for their 7 foot ceilings! I'm in a somewhat vertically challenged grow space, so that freaked me out a bit, but it looks like yours was a pretty normal height even without training. The MS seed I popped produced the smallest cannabis seedling I've ever seen, for a moment I wasn't sure it was cannabis... lol

Toofless Alien - 3oz
Mango Smile - 3oz
DG x SW - 7oz and 8oz / 15oz

Solid nugs, amazing terps, and even better high

All my plants stay under 3-4 feet but I train them a lot. I just started 6 more plants in my 4x4 and 8 in my 2x2 so we'll see how that goes lol. 5gals in 4x4 and 1gals in 2x2

Toofless Alien - 3oz
Mango Smile - 3oz
DG x SW - 7oz and 8oz / 15oz

Solid nugs, amazing terps, and even better high

All my plants stay under 3-4 feet but I train them a lot. I just started 6 more plants in my 4x4 and 8 in my 2x2 so we'll see how that goes lol. 5gals in 4x4 and 1gals in 2x2
Thanks for the information, all good to know. I'm working towards 3 plants in 5 gallon pots in a 2x4... I'm hoping that won't be overcrowding them. Do you top your plants? If so, at which node?

Thanks for the information, all good to know. I'm working towards 3 plants in 5 gallon pots in a 2x4... I'm hoping that won't be overcrowding them. Do you top your plants? If so, at which node?
Only one way to find out lol. I'll be pushing my luck this run too

I only LST, defoliate and lollipop but I might top in the future just to see

Final pics before wrapping this one up. I appreciate everyone who stuck around

WIN_20210112_17_21_27_Pro.jpg
WIN_20210112_17_40_57_Pro.jpg
WIN_20210112_17_21_00_Pro.jpg
WIN_20210112_17_40_09_Pro.jpg
WIN_20210112_17_31_08_Pro.jpg
WIN_20210112_17_27_41_Pro.jpg
WIN_20210112_17_02_32_Pro.jpg

Hey m8.. just caught up quick on this journal.. those buds are among the best I've ever seen.. they look so tight.. can I ask how you trimmed em so close??

Amazing growing btw :d5: :toke:

Hey m8.. just caught up quick on this journal.. those buds are among the best I've ever seen.. they look so tight.. can I ask how you trimmed em so close??

Amazing growing btw :d5: :toke:
Thank you, I'm really happy with the run

All hand trimmed with some old fiskars lol

Back