Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

What’s up friends, did I just read if I buy any seed pack that 1 is free. So 50 mysterious mix = 100 seeds. Thanks please tell this is true.

10 pack sal and sol. 3 packs of 3 BOG, Heisenberg and Stilton. Was supposed to be a 7 pack of Stilton but I was doing this as I was supposed to be waking into an appt at 7. Lol. Order placed by 7:01. Not a big deal cause the 3 BOG was gonna be a single seed. Now a 3 pack so it’s all good

Welp.... I've now got enough seeds to officially last me a few years. I am DONE buying seeds!
.....Until Mephisto's next drop that is......
Festivus is coming early for me this year with 2x 18 pk. AVT F2, 2x 10 pk. Creme Bubbly, 2x 18 Pk. Stilton, 2x 18 pk CDLC, 2x 18 pk NCH, 2x 18 pk Sour Livers, 2x 10 pk. Sour Alien Livers, 2x 10 pk Sour Orange livers, and 2 x 10 pk Bubbly livers.
Huuuuge thank you to Mitch and the entire Mephisto crew for everything they do. Thanks for making this all possible.

Welp.... I've now got enough seeds to officially last me a few years. I am DONE buying seeds!
.....Until Mephisto's next drop that is......
Festivus is coming early for me this year with 2x 18 pk. AVT F2, 2x 10 pk. Creme Bubbly, 2x 18 Pk. Stilton, 2x 18 pk CDLC, 2x 18 pk NCH, 2x 18 pk Sour Livers, 2x 10 pk. Sour Alien Livers, 2x 10 pk Sour Orange livers, and 2 x 10 pk Bubbly livers.
Huuuuge thank you to Mitch and the entire Mephisto crew for everything they do. Thanks for making this all possible.
Jeeesh 'a few years' he says.. 260 seeds.. pffff :digit:

Back