Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

No Mitch said not.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Appreciate the clarification, either way got my list ready to go. Excited for my first auto grow, and to be using the most stellar and highly recommended breeders seeds available. Thanks Mitch and crew for the crazy sale

Growers love

Appreciate the clarification, either way got my list ready to go. Excited for my first auto grow, and to be using the most stellar and highly recommended breeders seeds available. Thanks Mitch and crew for the crazy sale

Growers love
Yes they are the best I've found yet and the service is also top notch..

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

I haven't seen the Missus this excited in a long time!
She's pouring over strain descriptions, making notes, BooYa!!:woohoo1::woohoo1:I know Cosmic Queen is on the list, I think she'll pick one more strain and then we'll round thing out with the Mystery Mix.
@rosa wanted to know if the individual mixed seeds were labeled.... :crying::crying::pighug: :love:
I need to know if labelled too

I need to know if labelled too
@legalizeme @Renaissance Redneck @rosa I don't believe the Mystery Mix seed packs are individually labeled as it's a suprise to what you growing. Here is what was posted about the Mystery Mix seeds.
(Mystery Mixes are the cheapest way to get on board the mephisto train. If you like to be surprised and guess what you're growing as it grows and save some money, then this is the choice for you. Strains randomly selected, but trust us we'll provide a mixed variety you'll like. Sometimes we sneak in brand new exclusive ...)

I have enough Mephisto beans to last me at least 5 years (only grow 2 plants at once) but I'm gonna order more. The Sour Orange Livers that I chopped last week was so nice that I think I will try the Sour Alien Livers. Might as well purchase a Stilton while I'm at it

Done!!

Last edited:
Been trying to make my purchase but keep getting 'an item in your checkout has sold out please remove to continue', but can't work out what it is on my phone here at work.
When I finish and get on to my PC, I'll try again.

At the last minute I swapped in AvT for the Heisenburg. So Mystery X 7, 3 X AvT, 5 X Bubbly Livers ought to keep me occupied for a while considering I already have about 40 beans on deck.

I so wish you guys would do a run of regulars though, man I'd give anything for an SODK or Walter White male plant. Oh the pollen I would chuck . . .

Back