Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday CANADA promo.

mephisto

AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So, it's a bit different this year, but we're going to run a separate Black Friday promotion for Canada.

Any questions etc, please post in this thread.

Please review the following carefully, especially the terms and promo conditions.

Black friday 2018 promo CANADA v2 1 - insta.jpg
Black friday 2018 promo CANADA v2 2 - main ad.jpg
Black friday 2018 promo CANADA v2 3 - terms.jpg

The reason going this route is down to international shipping issues to Canada, Royal mail in the UK presently is not sending new mail to canada, full info can be seen here:

https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5317/~/international-incidents-update

cheers mitch

dude @mephisto .......I tried to buy some Gold Glue beans last night on the EU black friday....don't you guys accept PayPal anymore?...thanks

dude @mephisto .......I tried to buy some Gold Glue beans last night on the EU black friday....don't you guys accept PayPal anymore?...thanks

No paypal since end of september when they closed our account, and we won't be able to have an account with them again. Period.

cheers

OH YEA we Canadians got it GOOD. Keep up the great work TEAM MEPHISTO

Reactions: Uro
No paypal since end of september when they closed our account, and we won't be able to have an account with them again. Period.

cheers
Thanks dude.....much appreciated....:smiley1:....check out a great Jammie Dodger I have at the moment if you get a chance dude......she's beautiful and i'm quite proud of her:baked:......she is in Indoor Grows section under Vapo's Monster Grow Show........bro!! lol:rofl::rofl:

Surprised at only 20% off. Is the international/US site going to get the usual 40-60% off like last year or is going to be 20% off across the board?

Surprised at only 20% off. Is the international/US site going to get the usual 40-60% off like last year or is going to be 20% off across the board?

The main website will be between 20-50% off.
It's slightly unfair I know, but it was 20% off or nothing for you guys. Due to the postal strikes a lot of the stock we sent in advance is still not there.
And we don't want to entertain trying to ship out orders from europe with the strikes going on.

The main website will be between 20-50% off.
It's slightly unfair I know, but it was 20% off or nothing for you guys. Due to the postal strikes a lot of the stock we sent in advance is still not there.
And we don't want to entertain trying to ship out orders from europe with the strikes going on.
Why don't you guys allow us to do our Black Friday sale on another day once our postal strike is over? I'm sure most of us would buy the rate to get the proper discounts instead of only getting 20% off

I don't understand why just because your stock is low and you're not matching the same discounts with everybody else. If your stock is what it is you should still be getting the same discount everybody this is kind of unfair for sure

Why don't you guys allow us to do our Black Friday sale on another day once our postal strike is over? I'm sure most of us would buy the rate to get the proper discounts instead of only getting 20% off

We don’t know when exactly the postal strike will be over.

There’s backlogs of mail, Royal Mail isn’t even certain on the ability to accept mail for there. Or alternatively they will keep items in a warehouse until they can be sent. I wouldn’t like the idea of Seeds being stored somewhere for that long in unknown conditions.

Once, it’s over, potentially in the new year we could offer a ‘bigger’ sale there. But there need to be good amounts of stock in place to make this happen.

Or when the strike is over and international mail is working efficiently we could send from Europe. But for this weekend it’s not going to happen.

It’s nothing to do with being second class or we not valuing Canada as a customer base, it’s simply to save us and you guys headaches and frustration.

If you have to wait 2 months? To get an order, that’s two months of people asking where their Order is, and our answer will be we don’t know.

Cheers

Back