Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Beary White

Update time. Day 11 I believe it is... The 2 Beary Whites on the far right are doing amazingly well so far. All the plants were dealing with a bit of light stress as I like to push mine hard when they're still babies... Gave them a feed of 1mL/L root accelerator and 1mL/L calmag along with some microbes about 2 hours ago and its got them happier than a pig in shit. Also backed light off very slightly and will continue until I find their sweet spot. Ill update more often from here on out as they start to do their thing!
1512455559192-1048079044.jpg

subbed :pop: Have some BW beans and next grow one gets dropped, can't wait!
You're more than welcome to take the ride along with me. I've been waiting quite some time to get mine going too and im excited to finally have them growing. Ill provide all the info that I can when I update from now on if anyone wants to refer to it for their own BW grows. Good to have you here bro... Thanks

Update time. Day 11 I believe it is... The 2 Beary Whites on the far right are doing amazingly well so far. All the plants were dealing with a bit of light stress as I like to push mine hard when they're still babies... Gave them a feed of 1mL/L root accelerator and 1mL/L calmag along with some microbes about 2 hours ago and its got them happier than a pig in shit. Also backed light off very slightly and will continue until I find their sweet spot. Ill update more often from here on out as they start to do their thing!View attachment 835790
They sure have come alive in the last week✌️ looking Good!!

You're more than welcome to take the ride along with me. I've been waiting quite some time to get mine going too and im excited to finally have them growing. Ill provide all the info that I can when I update from now on if anyone wants to refer to it for their own BW grows. Good to have you here bro... Thanks
:thumbsup:

Back