Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Beary White

Kingflipper

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
FPOG x Aliendawg
Hey there AFN! Gonna start a journal here... not my first grow, however it'll be the first one that I've ever documented.

Soaked 3 Beary Whites for 24 hrs, all had tails and were planted in FFHF in solo cups a few hours ago. Planted them fairly deep, hoping to not have to do any de-helmeting once they break ground.

Pics will be posted once they come up and get this kicked off.

Looking forward to sharing the ladies with all the fine folk here. (Yeah... that can possibly be taken totally the wrong way lol)

Will be following this. Have some of these in the vault. Not sure if they'll fit in my next run, but will def make an appearance in 2018. Best of luck! Heard it's some real KO shit

OK guys... sorry for the short absence... was away for thanksgiving for a few days and came back to find these little babies
20171125_062608.jpg
the 3 on the right are the Beary Whites. Looking like one is gonna be a failure to launch. I've had a bit of trouble lately with germ rates with Mephisto. The others are 2 fastbuds GG#4 and 4 Puff Puff Pass cultivars do-si-dos autofems. 100% on the others and 66% for the Mephs. I gotta get some more solid colored cups to put the clear ones down inside of. I use the clear cups to monitor root growth and know when I need to transplant em.

The more the merrier. Great choice on Beary White, pure tangerine goodness. Best of luck bro! :pass:
@Seabass Thanks man... I'll be doing backflips if I can give em half the grow you did. You knocked it outta the park!
I sure am hoping for at least one of that tangerine pheno you had. I love those terps
I got a few Colorado Clementines from LaPlata Labs going now and their orange scent is heavenly.
20171125_052227.jpg
20171125_052227.jpg

Too bad we don' have smell-o-vision here... just imagine a big ass bag of ripe Christmas oranges
20171125_052139.jpg

Hopefully I can turn these Beary White babies into this kinda orangey goodness in a couple of months.
I'm glad to have everyone here following along. Hope everybody's Thanksgiving went well and best wishes to all of you:smokeout:

The more the merrier. Great choice on Beary White, pure tangerine goodness. Best of luck bro! :pass:
@Seabass Thanks man... I'll be doing backflips if I can give em half the grow you did. You knocked it outta the park!
I sure am hoping for at least one of that tangerine pheno you had. I love those terps
I got a few Colorado Clementines from LaPlata Labs going now and their orange scent is heavenly. View attachment 832201 View attachment 832201
Too bad we don' have smell-o-vision here... just imagine a big ass bag of ripe Christmas oranges
View attachment 832203
Hopefully I can turn these Beary White babies into this kinda orangey goodness in a couple of months.
I'm glad to have everyone here following along. Hope everybody's Thanksgiving went well and best wishes to all of you:smokeout:

Back