Outdoor Mephisto alfresco

They should love that full sun mate my greenhouse isn't sited the best for the morning sun so that let her down. I've just started one indoors she's about 5 days old lol.
The smoke is pretty damn good mate. Got a nice citrus/tangy taste about it. A fairly mellow high.
I rekon there was definitely more potential in her though.
It sounds like a good toke, with any luck she will be in jars for Xmas. Good luck on your indoor adventure!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

My poor germination rate has continued with the last lot of beans. I have only ended up with 2 S.O.D.k 1 fantasmo and 1 fugue state this round. I was going to try to germ another fugue and fantasmo but decided to hold off for a few weeks until I receive my next order of beans. I like to have my seedlings germed within a few days of each other to avoid having to move pots up/down for light in my seedling box.

All the girls are doing ok so far, getting out in the sun for 3/4 hours every morning. I have also been feeding with biobizz fishmix at 1ml/ltr.
4c98f47e7b188fc2ab8d10fc5dae551d.jpg

Well bugger me when I went to put the girls out this morning there was another baby fantasmo express looking at me, and the other fugue state has come up upside down. I have dug her up and planted her right way up but her root was quite dry so I don't have much hope for her. @archie gemmill was it in your journal i read where you had one born backwards?

i was just about to say its growers luck/sods law,that when we think we have a failed germ,and pop another we end up with two.im guilty of going digging for a seed that didnt pop up on a monday to.best we can do is stay outa the way and leave them to it,if that takes 2 or 10 days for the seed to pop.by 7 we should see something,but seeds have sprouted 12 days later.dont be so quick to blame the breeder or yourself :pass:
yep i had one come up arse backwards,but i think it had been up most of the night and half the day.when i went to put it in right way up i could feel it dry as a bone.you may have been lucky and caught yours,or maybe not :shrug:nature is full of surprizes:goodluck:
:pighug:

All the seedlings are doing fine so far. Today they will be spending the whole day basking in the sun, they are now receiving fishmix at 2ml/ltr and a dash of seaweed every watering.
Fugue state is the biggest so far and needed a stick for some support in the breeze. Temps of a daytime are already in the mid 30s and the little sprouts seem to be loving it.
I will post some pics towards the end of next week as i find they are pretty dull to look at for the first few weeks
No sign of the seed that tried to come up the wrong way, I suspect that the taproot was to dry before I noticed what was going on.

I'm a little bit excited today as my wife surprised me with some more beans from mephisto. I have in my possession 6 bubbasquanch (excuse spelling) and 5 freebies which were labeled f.s×o.d so I am guessing that these are fugue state ×orange diesel? I will be starting some of these as soon as this batch of ladies move outdoor for good!!

Last edited:
I know i said i wouldn't bore you with seedling pics but I thought I would throw one up so I can see how much they have grown in a weeks time.
Also thought i would share a pic of the first few vegetables for the spring out of our garden
05b481461dc8f46a4094a5fca6006c7c.jpg
9d50d4a6617928e999bfeb1553aa4b0a.jpg

All girls are doing well, receiving biobizz fishmix at 3ml/ltr and a dash of seaweed every watering. They are getting 3 liters between them every day. Temps are still in the mid 30c with around 60%rh. They are just starting to take off and may even look like cannabis plants soon!
24c085bd16a143e75280c530a1489476.jpg

yep,spot on with the id :smoking: a bit early but nice harvest :eyebrows: growing fast [emoji106]
keep er lit.
:pighug:
Haha thanks archie, I'm usually not sure of much but I am pretty confident that these may just grow up to be weed plants

Back