Outdoor Mephisto alfresco

@thegavfrog a couple of better pics of the green crack i salvaged from the caterpillars!
7b41808ae5d5c43cb4512d46daeb089b.jpg
049b9eb562bc01472e117751f38a4631.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

So I might have had my first setback, I left the beans to germinate on top of my cable box wrapped up in an old shirt just looked and only 3 from 6 have a little tail after 48 hours . I think it may have been a bit warm. I have planted all in there pots but have put 1 more of each strain in paper towels just in case. This time I placed them in an old dvd case wrapped in a shirt in my seedling box and left the light on for a little warmth tonight.

Thanks man, please don't hesitate to tell me if you see something i could do better along the way!

No problem green Bandit anytime I can help you [emoji481][emoji482] LoL...but to tell you the truth I'm not an auto guy for real ...LoL[emoji482]
I grow mostly photos. I dabble with auto now and then.
I'm not a big Auto fan yet.
They have their purpose though and work well for people with little time on their hands or patience LOL[emoji14][emoji482]I think the ladders probably more true than any LOL .
I like growing my big-ass photos and watching them get out of control. LoL[emoji268][emoji267][emoji269]
You'll probably teach me a few things along the way and I'll be watching to see how you do.[emoji482][emoji109]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

It's funny I started to grow autos as a way to kill some time this fall/winter, waiting for spring to put in some photos. But now I am hooked on growing autos, and don't know if I should worry about growing photos.
I love the variety of different strains I can grow in such a short time. Plus trying to work out how to get the best out of photo plants hurts my tiny mind lol. I love not having to pay any attention to light cycles with autos.
I only grow for myself and only really need a couple pound a year, which seems pretty easy to obtain with just autos. I am sure that I will have to try my hand at a couple of photos this season to try and grow a monster plant!
No problem green Bandit anytime I can help you [emoji481][emoji482] LoL...but to tell you the truth I'm not an auto guy for real ...LoL[emoji482]
I grow mostly photos. I dabble with auto now and then.
I'm not a big Auto fan yet.
They have their purpose though and work well for people with little time on their hands or patience LOL[emoji14][emoji482]I think the ladders probably more true than any LOL .
I like growing my big-ass photos and watching them get out of control. LoL[emoji268][emoji267][emoji269]
You'll probably teach me a few things along the way and I'll be watching to see how you do.[emoji482][emoji109]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Ok after a bit of a rough start to this grow we are finally up and running. All 3 of the new batch of beans have just poked through the surface!!
I can't be happy with just 3 so I have placed another seed of each strain in to paper towels to germinate. I was putting the fresh beans in to germinate, when I thought to myself that's a lot of sativa dominant plants in there where's the indica. So I had a little look at my seed stash and seen i still have a couple of northern lights blueberry (SAG not Mephisto), into some paper towels with them. I won't have room for 2 more 1gal pots in the seedlings box so I will probably put the northern lights in solo cups in the box for a week or so before they become outdoor residents.

Hey mate good luck on your grow mate I too tried my first mephisto this year...sodk.. outdoor.
right up your street :d5:
I got 3 seeds only done one so far and I found she was a tall girl 1.5m at least. My buds were a little airy but direct sunlight was low for her.
A touch of mould here & there but not loads was open enough to keep on top of it. More sunlight & less humidity on the early morning's would have been brilliant.
Check out my journal mate. Sodk is around page 15 onwards I think

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/quentins-country-garden-the-adventures-of-a-stoner.65031/
Cheers Q
:pass::vibes:

Hey mate good luck on your grow mate I too tried my first mephisto this year...sodk.. outdoor.
right up your street :d5:
I got 3 seeds only done one so far and I found she was a tall girl 1.5m at least. My buds were a little airy but direct sunlight was low for her.
A touch of mould here & there but not loads was open enough to keep on top of it. More sunlight & less humidity on the early morning's would have been brilliant.
Check out my journal mate. Sodk is around page 15 onwards I think

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/quentins-country-garden-the-adventures-of-a-stoner.65031/
Cheers Q
:pass::vibes:
Thanks mate, I'm going to put these girls where they will get full sun all day so hopefully mould won't be an issue. I will be over the moon if she gets as big as yours,as my goal for this springs grow is to get a quarter pounder! What's the toke like from your S.O.D.k?

My poor germination rate has continued with the last lot of beans. I have only ended up with 2 S.O.D.k 1 fantasmo and 1 fugue state this round. I was going to try to germ another fugue and fantasmo but decided to hold off for a few weeks until I receive my next order of beans. I like to have my seedlings germed within a few days of each other to avoid having to move pots up/down for light in my seedling box.

All the girls are doing ok so far, getting out in the sun for 3/4 hours every morning. I have also been feeding with biobizz fishmix at 1ml/ltr.
4c98f47e7b188fc2ab8d10fc5dae551d.jpg

Thanks mate, I'm going to put these girls where they will get full sun all day so hopefully mould won't be an issue. I will be over the moon if she gets as big as yours,as my goal for this springs grow is to get a quarter pounder! What's the toke like from your S.O.D.k?

They should love that full sun mate my greenhouse isn't sited the best for the morning sun so that let her down. I've just started one indoors she's about 5 days old lol.
The smoke is pretty damn good mate. Got a nice citrus/tangy taste about it. A fairly mellow high.
I rekon there was definitely more potential in her though.

Back