Live Stoners Meizhi 600w

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Pog,
Hi, Just signed up, bought the meizhi 600w with the grow and flower switches, Im going to try some autos under it, would you recommend both switch’s on all through the sycle, any information on best technic with these lights using autos would be champion,

Hello, and :welcome: to the AFN forums :smoking:

I have a Meizhi 300w, but it doesn't have the veg & bloom switches, however my Mars Hydro 48 Reflector does, and I have used the veg light for the first couple of weeks, then switched to bloom around week 3, but using both from the beginning is also fine apparently, from what I have read.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong here, but as far as I have read, the veg light can be used solely for the first couple of weeks, without the need for the bloom light, however I have also seen posts where people run the lights with both switches on from start to finish.

It will not hurt the plants (I don't think at least) to use just the veg light for the first couple of weeks (without the bloom light on), as the plants are not in bloom yet, and would not be making efficient use of that light spectrum.

In relation to the best technique, I would just keep it simple, ensuring the lights are around the correct distance / height from the plants, and you have adequate ventilation and airflow.

What autos are you thinking about trying?

Hello, and :welcome: to the AFN forums :smoking:

I have a Meizhi 300w, but it doesn't have the veg & bloom switches, however my Mars Hydro 48 Reflector does, and I have used the veg light for the first couple of weeks, then switched to bloom around week 3, but using both from the beginning is also fine apparently, from what I have read.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong here, but as far as I have read, the veg light can be used solely for the first couple of weeks, without the need for the bloom light, however I have also seen posts where people run the lights with both switches on from start to finish.

It will not hurt the plants (I don't think at least) to use just the veg light for the first couple of weeks (without the bloom light on), as the plants are not in bloom yet, and would not be making efficient use of that light spectrum.

In relation to the best technique, I would just keep it simple, ensuring the lights are around the correct distance / height from the plants, and you have adequate ventilation and airflow.

What autos are you thinking about trying?
Helped me out a lot, thanks for the reply,
Northern lights autos this time, put the seeds in 6 days ago, they have just broken the earth, so things are moving along nicely,
Again thanks for the reply

Helped me out a lot, thanks for the reply,
Northern lights autos this time, put the seeds in 6 days ago, they have just broken the earth, so things are moving along nicely,
Again thanks for the reply

Good luck with your grow, have you thought about a grow journal? It's a good way of keeping track of things and getting some tips, feedback, and advice on your progress.. Northern Lights is a great strain to grow..:thumbsup:

I’ll give
Good luck with your grow, have you thought about a grow journal? It's a good way of keeping track of things and getting some tips, feedback, and advice on your progress.. Northern Lights is a great strain to grow..:thumbsup:
Ill give some thought on the journal, just set my tent back up, so fine tuneing the basics, Any probs, I know we’re to come now, been really impressed with the advice already, may the good time roll,,,

I have the same light, when I used it, I used both switches on. I just got 5 COBS from the COB Shop. Thinking of leaving my 600 Watt in the middle and surrounding it by 4 3500k Cobs. That should make them grow nice. If it don't work I can always hang the other COB

Back