Dutch Passion MedGrower does Blue AutoMazar (DWC / HS1 / Telos 0008)

Bam day ~ 46
20180416_163613.jpg

Very nice! It is such a good strain indeed. Seems like we are having quite similar gene expression as mine is acting bit strechy like this one. Lets hope you get it to bulk up good. It sure looks like its about to put on some serious weight! :thumbsup:

DAY 35

pH 6.0
EC 1.26
RH 47
T 24,5 C

Removed some leafs and small branches from the below. I did start on bending the main stem down to bring it to level with the other branches and have more even distribution of light to the canopy as she seems to still like to grow taller.

LST was done by first securing the main stem from low enough to bend the top part from the opposite side so it makes a proper bow.
IMG_5066.JPG

This is how the the top looks like now after the gentle bending. I did it apply more tension in three different times giving the plant some hours in between to adjust.
IMG_5080.JPG

Overview of the situation. I think from this point we are going to see more power diverted to the side branches and we will get a shape that fits this cabinet better.
IMG_5079.JPG

DAY 45

plant height 98 cm
light distance from the canopy 30 cm

pH 5.8
EC 1.2
RH 43
T 24.2 C

It has been 10 days since my last update and meanwhile the plant has mainly halted its vertical growth and started to put effort on building those budsites. Looks like there is going to be about a month ahead of putting up weight on those buds. I started noticing some signs of P deficiency on some leaves and that makes sense with slightly cooler conditions and heavy energy requirements at this point. Made sure that the pH stays around 5.7 to 6.0 maximum in order to make sure there is good access for P. I did also give a little dose of Canna's PK 13/14 with one top up last week for a good measure.

Funny how the plant canopy is tilted. I adjusted the light accordingly to give somewhat even light. It's groovy and jazzy.

PICS

Overview
BAM D45 overview.jpg

Overview with Telos
BAM D45 overview Telos.jpg

Buds forming
BAM D45 budling.jpg

Stalk. Obviously bent over a little and growing in a rather interesting manner. This is 7,5cm (3") tray so that stalk is getting very thick.
BAM D45 stalk.jpg

DAY 53

pH 6.2
EC 1.14
RH 43
T 24.1 C

Plant height 101 cm
Light distance from the canopy 30 cm

Fast development of bud sites now. Plant going through solution approx 4 to 5 liters a day. I had the pH last week 5.8 but it did fall down to 5.5 several times and this week I think I will float it between 5.8 to 6.2, setting the solution to 6.2. I am having what appears to be P deficiency all around the top leaves but since P is mobile nutrient, it would make more sense it to be present on the lower / middle leaves that appear fine. I take it that this is due to the very close proximity to the light and I cannot really help it so might as well just deal with it as long as I see those buds swelling. Buds at the bottom are developing nice also so this should make for a very consistent harvest yet again with Telos, when its time.

PICS

overview
BAM D53 overview.jpg

closer
BAM D53 side.jpg

...more closer
BAM D53 closeup.jpg

...even more closer
BAM D53 bud close.jpg

Nice bushy plant and she has still to go a couple of weeks, will be easily a pounder!

Back