I wish I could get them to send me a new dimmer switch For my SP3000! They asked for a video of the light flickering while using the dimmer.:face:I thought that was pretty silly. I told them a video doesn't show the flickering properly. Then they asked for a picture of the dimmer. When I sent them what they wanted, never got a response back. I've just dealt with it by raising the light as far as it'll go for the whole grow.
Is there any misunderstanding, are you sending the message to our after-sales team?

I ended up buying apparently the right driver for tsw2000 of mean well both never worked or were wrong one asked for help from mars never got it so I have 7 lights from mars all but 1 have some default the sp250 is the only one still alive so I got a luna650w and have a collection of mars buy cheap buy twice. Sorry not normally so negative but my time of the month and I telling it like it is
Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, our lights has warrenty, if you have any questions, you can contact our after-sales team, they will help you solve the problem

Are you ready to celebrate Labor Day with incredible savings and irresistible deals? Look no further!

Here Marshydro Labor Day deal till Sep 10th. Check out official mars site
Happy Labor Day!!!
:tada:

#marshydro #marsh#marshydrolabordayr#ledgrowlightindoo#indoorplantsCH type="full"]1629549[/ATTACH]

Hi,video can better verify the problem, if it is difficult to shoot video, you can tell our after-sales team, they will help you solve the problem
I've already informed them(3 times now) that it's not really gonna show anything. It is a simple rheostat failure. When you have the switch engaged and when you turn the knob with the light on and it flickers, it is a bad rheostat.
If the light functions perfectly with The dimmer cut off, then it's the dimmer that's broken! You don't need an engineer to determine that.:face::crying::crying::crying:
Even after telling him this for the third time, they insist on a video. So I'm gonna send him a video that doesn't show a damn thing.

It's not a difficult thing to take care of and diagnose. H L G sent me a brand new light with a bad dimmer. I told them the exact same thing I told your department. I had a replacement in two days.

Is a simple thing, but they are making it way overcomplicated.

If they go ahead and send me a new dimmer, I'll be sure to report it here as bing fulfilled.

I've already informed them(3 times now) that it's not really gonna show anything. It is a simple rheostat failure. When you have the switch engaged and when you turn the knob with the light on and it flickers, it is a bad rheostat.
If the light functions perfectly with The dimmer cut off, then it's the dimmer that's broken! You don't need an engineer to determine that.:face::crying::crying::crying:
Even after telling him this for the third time, they insist on a video. So I'm gonna send him a video that doesn't show a damn thing.

It's not a difficult thing to take care of and diagnose. H L G sent me a brand new light with a bad dimmer. I told them the exact same thing I told your department. I had a replacement in two days.

If they go ahead and send me a new dimmer, I'll be sure to report it here as bing fulfilled.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused , please send me your email address that has been communicated with our after-sales team, I will help you contact the after-sales team to further solve your problem, don't worry, we will definitely help you solve the problem

I have sent the message to you, don't worry, after recceive your info, we will solve your problem.

Back