Our upgraded version 6 inches grow tent clip fan is back! :cool1: :cool1:

The #marshydro newly released 6-inch clip-on fan for grow tents offers 3 fan speeds, adjustable head tilt, and automatic oscillation to provide sufficient, portable, and flexible air circulation and an excellent cooling experience for grow tents or real-life situations.

Preorder now!↓

1694074528084.png

Sorry for the inconvenience caused , please send me your email address that has been communicated with our after-sales team, I will help you contact the after-sales team to further solve your problem, don't worry, we will definitely help you solve the problem
Thanks for your attention to this. I think I have it solved all I have to do is check my email for a paypal request. For the shipping I assume.
I'll let you know if there's any other problems that pop up.

Thanks for your attention to this. I think I have it solved all I have to do is check my email for a paypal request. For the shipping I assume.
I'll let you know if there's any other problems that pop up.
Hi,glad to hear your problem has been solved :bighug:

Hi,glad to hear your problem has been solved :bighug:
It's not quite solved yet they had to replied back that they received payment Or sent me the shipping info come but I think that should be Monday when I hear from them. I'll let you know if I don't hear anything. Thanks for your help.

2.3X2.3 Mars tent with the Mars Hydro TS1000

The little light is quite surprising! I have the light mounted as high as I can get in the tent. At this stage it's nowhere near fully turned up. Measuring the PPFD on this light reveals an absolute dead nuts even coverage. Less than 10 points difference in any area. That's pretty damn good! It really surprised the hell out of me.
And seemingly, unlike my other two Mars Hydro Lights, So far it hadn't squatted the girls. Maybe there is less blue in this light. Anyway, I'm very happy with it! We'll see what the girls do during this run. Although I am fairly sure that this light will become my new mom and clone light after this run.

To our Mars Hydro Light representative: I'm sorry I didn't do a unboxing of sorts. When I opened the box and took a look at the light, I knew it was gonna be a very simple install. I only used the light itself, the light/driver assy. With the Hangers from the other light already there, it took less five minutes to get the thing installed and adjusted that was checked with a PAR meter!!!

Well, the only thing in this tent that is not Mars, is the exhaust fan and carbon filter and circulation fan. I think the complete kit with this light and tent and fans, would be the perfect combo for the beginner to start off with and get their toes wet.

A link to my current and now permanent grow thread is My Signature.

All the girls in the tent are doing quite well! @BCBudlady ..... Looks like it's gonna be 13 out of 15 germed!

Bloodstone in semi orgy pots
100_0860.JPG

2.3X2.3 Mars tent with the Mars Hydro TS1000

The little light is quite surprising! I have the light mounted as high as I can get in the tent. At this stage it's nowhere near fully turned up. Measuring the PPFD on this light reveals an absolute dead nuts even coverage. Less than 10 points difference in any area. That's pretty damn good! It really surprised the hell out of me.
And seemingly, unlike my other two Mars Hydro Lights, So far it hadn't squatted the girls. Maybe there is less blue in this light. Anyway, I'm very happy with it! We'll see what the girls do during this run. Although I am fairly sure that this light will become my new mom and clone light after this run.

To our Mars Hydro Light representative: I'm sorry I didn't do a unboxing of sorts. When I opened the box and took a look at the light, I knew it was gonna be a very simple install. I only used the light itself, the light/driver assy. With the Hangers from the other light already there, it took less five minutes to get the thing installed and adjusted that was checked with a PAR meter!!!

Well, the only thing in this tent that is not Mars, is the exhaust fan and carbon filter and circulation fan. I think the complete kit with this light and tent and fans, would be the perfect combo for the beginner to start off with and get their toes wet.

A link to my current and now permanent grow thread is My Signature.

All the girls in the tent are doing quite well! @BCBudlady ..... Looks like it's gonna be 13 out of 15 germed!

Bloodstone in semi orgy potsView attachment 1630947
i was just thinking about my light positioning for the next run tonight and wondering if i should keep it full hieght and turn it up, this current grows been 50% the whole way, wat you think @WildBill ?

i was just thinking about my light positioning for the next run tonight and wondering if i should keep it full hieght and turn it up, this current grows been 50% the whole way, wat you think @WildBill ?
Well, to be as efficient as possible, You would hang it up high enough to get a nice even coverage, And then turn it up to meet the plants requirements for that particular time in life.
Now that's for a full tent. If you have only one plant in there, You can just lower the light down and then turn it back do where you get the proper amount of light. That will be the lowest cost for the energy.
My energy cost are very reasonable, so the cost are not that predominant in my thought process.
In this particular grow I'm probably just gonna keep the light where it's at and turn it up when the girls need the additional light as they get older.
Now the one thing good about hanging it high, you do get a lot of reflected light. Now the reflected light does have less energy, some of that energy was lost when the photon was redirected. But that reflected light will also hit different areas on your girl. Some of these areas will be an area not hit by direct light and some will be areas that are hit by direct light.

Back