It’s the perfect time to check on your plants! 🌱

How’s your grow going? 💡

Drop a photo or update – let’s see those vibes! 📸✨

View more ➡️Mars Hydro

View attachment 1707935
Looks like one of your tents there!
You guys really need to change that design! You guys need to add two large cinchable opening on the front bottom of the tent on each side.

Just like the person in that picture, to have proper air flow I have to bring the air in and direct it downward with vent tubing. I bring mine all the way down to the bottom of the tent.

Proper air flow should be introducing air at the bottom and front of the tent with the exhaust fan on the opposite side and at the very top of the tent. This way there is far less chance of any microclimates developing in the tent.

Looks like one of your tents there!
You guys really need to change that design! You guys need to add two large cinchable opening on the front bottom of the tent on each side.

Just like the person in that picture, to have proper air flow I have to bring the air in and direct it downward with vent tubing. I bring mine all the way down to the bottom of the tent.

Proper air flow should be introducing air at the bottom and front of the tent with the exhaust fan on the opposite side and at the very top of the tent. This way there is far less chance of any microclimates developing in the tent.
Hello,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Rest assured, I will pass your comments along to our product team for their consideration. Your insights are essential in helping us continue to improve and provide the best possible products and services.

If you have any further suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to listen and assist.

Best regards,
Mars Hydro

Hello,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Rest assured, I will pass your comments along to our product team for their consideration. Your insights are essential in helping us continue to improve and provide the best possible products and services.

If you have any further suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to listen and assist.

Best regards,
Mars Hydro
Your tents would also benefit from a small grommeted vent/hole to enable permanent water drainage with a dehumidifier for those that use them inside the tent.

🌱 Master VPD to make plants healthier! 🌱

Did you know? Vapor pressure difference (VPD) is an important factor in plant growth, which affects the water absorption and transpiration of plants.💧

Maintaining the right VPD level can help your plants grow in the best condition!💚

What else do you want to know?

Learn more➡️Mars Hydro 5L Ultrasonic Cool Mist Plant Humidifier

How would you describe this?

Let's see who's got the BEST caption! 😂

企业微信截图_17268254513622.png

Last edited:
Who doesn't want a lush green greenhouse?🌿🤔

We've got you covered👉 SP3000💡

Explore more➡️2024 NEW Mars Hydro SP 3000 Full Spectrum 300W High Intensity LED Grow Light

View attachment 1708856
Why would you take a Great light with Samsung diodes and put Bridge Lux in them?
I bought The SP3000 extremely shortly after its release! It's perfectly sized Wattage Wise and Structure wise for a 2X4 tent ! Other than the stupid dimmer design you guys have, it's been absolutely a great light that has produced excellent cannabis. It has the exact same Diodes that my SP 6500 has!

If anything, they should have replaced the diodes with EVO diodes!

If I have to replace that light anytime soon, it definitely won't be with the SP3000! And that's a crying shame!

Why would you take a Great light with Samsung diodes and put Bridge Lux in them?
I bought The SP3000 extremely shortly after its release! It's perfectly sized Wattage Wise and Structure wise for a 2X4 tent ! Other than the stupid dimmer design you guys have, it's been absolutely a great light that has produced excellent cannabis. It has the exact same Diodes that my SP 6500 has!

If anything, they should have replaced the diodes with EVO diodes!

If I have to replace that light anytime soon, it definitely won't be with the SP3000! And that's a crying shame!
Hello,
Our SP3000 uses BridgeLux chip to provide customers with good planting effects at an affordable price.
As for our dimming box, considering that some customers want simple operation and some want smarter dimming, we provide users with multiple options.
We added a USB controller to meet users' needs for smart dimming control through mobile phones.
If you don't want to use the smart dimming function, you can choose not to use the USB controller and use the same dimming method as the old model.

Back