Hello, July! 🌻

May July bring you a fruitful harvest. πŸ‘
βœ…A harvest of joy
βœ…A harvest of gentleness

What are you looking forward to in your July garden? Or are you trying new things this year that you’re expecting to bloom? 🌱

This what I be at​

A new wiring harness arrived today for my FC-8000.

Thank you @Marshydro .

As luck would have it, they changed the connector to the ballast. Since it has screw terminals I was able to easily swap it for the other one and everything is good now

This is why I don't buy no name lights.

Messenger_creation_ff428069-9fd5-4297-9880-b1683a357856.jpeg

πŸ” Check out what's new with Mars Hydro FC/FCE Series! πŸ”

βœ…Foldable Design πŸš€
βœ…Dual Lighting Options πŸ’‘
βœ…More Affordable πŸ’°
βœ…Better PPFD Uniformity 🌿

Which feature is your favorite? πŸ€”

Explore more
πŸ‘‰
https://www.mars-hydro.com/fc-fc-e-2024-new

Attachments

• 1f32be44-8f80-4bea-b918-1ad19a22cff5.jpg
    1f32be44-8f80-4bea-b918-1ad19a22cff5.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 4
πŸ” Check out what's new with Mars Hydro FC/FCE Series! πŸ”

βœ…Foldable Design πŸš€
βœ…Dual Lighting Options πŸ’‘
βœ…More Affordable πŸ’°
βœ…Better PPFD Uniformity 🌿

Which feature is your favorite? πŸ€”

Explore more
πŸ‘‰
https://www.mars-hydro.com/fc-fc-e-2024-new

Attachments

• 1f32be44-8f80-4bea-b918-1ad19a22cff5.jpg
    1f32be44-8f80-4bea-b918-1ad19a22cff5.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 1
🐱 Quick question for you:πŸ‘‡

Would you allow your pet in your garden? πŸ€”πŸŒΏ

Share your thoughts with us.πŸ‘‡
I keep my doggie away from my garden space. I love her, but my crop is akin to meds: I feel like too many variables come into play besides hair... I therefore error on the side of caution in this regard. I believe the homies on my Team-Terps appreciate hair free handouts.

I keep my doggie away from my garden space. I love her, but my crop is akin to meds: I feel like too many variables come into play besides hair... I therefore error on the side of caution in this regard. I believe the homies on my Team-Terps appreciate hair free handouts.
Yeah I have a hard enough time keeping my beard hair out of the girls. At least it's easy to spot being long and gray against the green background! :biggrin: :haha::haha::haha:

Yeah I have a hard enough time keeping my beard hair out of the girls. At least it's easy to spot being long and gray against the green background! :biggrin: :haha::haha::haha:
Im getting some β€˜salt’ in my beard too. I normally rock two braids and that conceals A LOT of the Grey n Silver :biggrin: I just went brazen beard today, and im quite frosty!
But its like I always, Gray is still growing! My folks are in their 80s and just now getting frost up top so ill be good for another 25-30 should I still be kicking the sticks and rocks of life around…:pass::cheers:

Mars Hydro's new products are now online! πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’

Our first-ever 5L Cool Mist Plant Humidifier is officially here, providing the ultimate solution for increasing humidity levels and maintaining a perfect growing environment! πŸ’§

βœ… Remote + touch control
βœ… Flexible telescopic hose design
βœ… Accurate temp & humidity sensor
βœ… Timing constant humidity

Be the first to know ➑️ https://www.mars-hydro.com/5l-ultrasonic-cool-mist-plant-humidifier

Attachments

• Mars Hydro 5L Indoor Humidifier 1080x1080(1).jpg
    Mars Hydro 5L Indoor Humidifier 1080x1080(1).jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back