Attachments

• tent.png
    tent.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 7
What factors do you consider when choosing a grow tent? β›Ί πŸ€”

Learn more ➑ https://www.mars-hydro.com/info/pos...buying-guide-how-to-pick-a-suitable-grow-tent
My main factor is that it needs to fit in the cupboard, which gives me a 70x70cm max, and it just so happens that Mars make a 70x70, so thats what I have, although it is at the end of its life and is ready to dumped, 'cos the mylar is coming away from the main materials. on the door section, and it has a few rips and holes from wear and tear, thats how it goes.....nothing lasts forever.

What factors do you consider when choosing a grow tent? β›Ί πŸ€”

Learn more ➑ https://www.mars-hydro.com/info/pos...buying-guide-how-to-pick-a-suitable-grow-tent
Strong zippers
Lots of different openings for venting and electrical
Tent height
Availability of CFM poles

I kinda wish that you guys would offer a more upscale designed tent with attention to the first three factors.
I think tent height with your tents is the biggest limiting factor. In the 2X4 tent, I'd rather see a circular opening at the bottom on the right and left sides instead of the velcro flap covering the screened opening. I don't use that style of flap on any of my tents for induction of fresh air. It's just too much work opening them up at first light and then closing them with lights off. For proper air flow in a tent, the majority of cool air must be drawn in at the bottom and exhausted out the top. In your 2X4 tent, I have to bring in air with ventilation tubing at the top openings on either side and bring them down to the bottom of the tent.

In this Mars Hydro tent That is powered by a SP3000 and far red supplemental lighting, you can see the Ventilation tubing bringing the cool air into the tent and down to the bottom of it.
You can see by the picture that the girls enjoy the environment quite well and hopefully the tent height is not going to come into play with another failure of a dimmer switch with this light. it's on full blast all the time! Hopefully you guys don't use the same dimmer on your new models, which I don't think you do. I'm not the only one that has had problems with that exact same model and dimmer.
IMG_20240626_065726183.jpg

In my 4x4 tent I wanted a door on 2 sides of the tent because this tent is for SCROG and I need to be able to reach all areas.

It needs to be able to go 8 ft tall.

Ideally zippers should be 2 way so they can open from top or bottom.

Strong zippers
Lots of different openings for venting and electrical
Tent height
Availability of CFM poles

I kinda wish that you guys would offer a more upscale designed tent with attention to the first three factors.
I think tent height with your tents is the biggest limiting factor. In the 2X4 tent, I'd rather see a circular opening at the bottom on the right and left sides instead of the velcro flap covering the screened opening. I don't use that style of flap on any of my tents for induction of fresh air. It's just too much work opening them up at first light and then closing them with lights off. For proper air flow in a tent, the majority of cool air must be drawn in at the bottom and exhausted out the top. In your 2X4 tent, I have to bring in air with ventilation tubing at the top openings on either side and bring them down to the bottom of the tent.

In this Mars Hydro tent That is powered by a SP3000 and far red supplemental lighting, you can see the Ventilation tubing bringing the cool air into the tent and down to the bottom of it.
You can see by the picture that the girls enjoy the environment quite well and hopefully the tent height is not going to come into play with another failure of a dimmer switch with this light. it's on full blast all the time! Hopefully you guys don't use the same dimmer on your new models, which I don't think you do. I'm not the only one that has had problems with that exact same model and dimmer.
View attachment 1690754
Your hard d please @WildBill lol

Hello, July! 🌻

May July bring you a fruitful harvest. πŸ‘
βœ…A harvest of joy
βœ…A harvest of gentleness

What are you looking forward to in your July garden? Or are you trying new things this year that you’re expecting to bloom? 🌱

Attachments

• GRcdLxsacAARtm4.jpg
    GRcdLxsacAARtm4.jpg
    633.4 KB · Views: 2
Back