FC4800 VS FC-E4800, who wins? :hothot:
1653990526167.jpeg
1653990198977.jpeg

Mars Hydro All-in-1 Grow Kits Weekly Sale:hothot:
Pick your favorite one. :hothot:
Buying a grow tent kit and you have all the quality equipment for an indoor grow at once. Kits include indoor grow tents, LED grow lights, inline duct fans, carbon filters, and useful gadgets like hygrometers, timers, pots, and nets. The best choice for beginners.
www.mars-hydro.com
Mars Hydro Weekly sale.jpg

The Mars Hydro tent was easy to set up, had thick blackout material and even had an exterior pouch to keep your tools handy. The inline fan with a digital controller is going to make controlling the growing environment a breeze.

Grow with Mars, Grow with Fun! :hothot:
285145180_432104081648991_6932791496809761200_n(1).jpg

Mars Hydro FC6500 SAMSUNG LM301B diode, with a coverage of 5x5 ft, Dimming Daisy chain function, movable driver, up to 180Β° foldable design. It's the perfect light solution for single or multi-tier racking vertical farms and various indoor plant grow scenarios. :ganjamon:
]https://www.mars-hydro.com/fc-6500-samsung-lm301b-commercial-led-grow-light/
View attachment 1450662
Who cares if you can ac Samsung diodes or even bridgelux on the fce if you're going to drive it with an offbrand unknown driver

Hey @Marshydro ! I'm shopping for a light. US based. Have the fce6500 in my cart. Sell me on the fce6500 vs the migro array 8 for a 4x4. Basically the same price; I know you're higher wattage, but they say they can be run closer. I have 3 of your lights and I've really liked the customer service I've got with the few issues I've had, but he's got some pretty informative light based videos. I do have height restrictions in my grow area so the main reason I'm considering the other is the height

Mars Hydro Smart Grow System debuts now! :hothot:
-Smart APP Control ON/OFF And Dimming
-Precise Settings Of Light Intensity And Duration
-Enable Wireless Control Of Over Multiple Lights

Learn more from the blog below and join GIVEAWAY to be a free tester:
Order link:
Mars Hydro smart light.jpg

Back