Let me guess. They are both the same cultivar. Only the right side is started two weeks later.
If I could guess I'd say Gorilla Glue. Not bothering with any number as the cultivar has been mixed and matched so much... :shrug:

2022 upgraded MARS HYDRO FC 4800 LED grow light, which guaranteed full coverage of PPFD required for plant growth over the entire effective coverage area, also the Samsung lm301b chips, high PPE2.85umol/j.
1f919.png

480 watt for indoor plants 4X4ft; full spectrum with UV IR; 6 bars & daisy chain function.
On sale now!
1f449.png
coupon: AFN. please visit:
View attachment 2525206

Mars Hydro Grow Tent Kits On Sale Now :pighug:
Buying a grow tent kit and you have all the quality equipment for an indoor grow at once. Kits include indoor grow tents, LED grow lights, inline duct fans, carbon filters, and useful gadgets like hygrometers, timers, pots, and nets. The best choice for beginners.
Coupon code: AFN:pighug:
Link: https://www.mars-hydro.com/indoor-grow-tent-kit
Mars Hydro Grow Tent kits sale.jpg

Official giveaway!!! :headbang:
Among Mars hydro LED grow lights, Model 6500 and Model 8000 LEDs are the two largest, including FC6500, FC-E6500; FC8000, FC-E8000. What are their similarities and differences? Which one is better for my grow? How should I use them to boost yields? Let's see in the blog and win FC-E6500!
mars hydro 6500 vs 8000.jpg

Hi buddy, :cheers:

How are you doing there?

Glad to tell you that our site has been upgraded recently, but we don’t know if customers are still satisfied with our new site, so we would ask you, my loyal friends, to do a favor if possible. Much appreciate your kind help or any good suggestion for our site improvements earlier.

Here is something we wish to know from you:
1. Is the navigation bar clear? Can you find the product you wanted when checking the home page easily?
2. How do you think of the website access speed, fast or slow?
3. What is your feedback on Visual effects including tone, image, and overall frame?
4. Do you find any issue to process the payment? and the operation looks convenient and fits user habits?
5. Any other good suggestions or any useful new content you wish us to add, feel free to let us know.

Thank you, and we do hope to give customers and you the best experience when roaming on our site.

Thanks again for you your assistance!:thanks:

Link:
www.mars-hydro.com

Back