Guess what light is shining on such a huge beast?:smoking:
VFKISA(9SF%(_NISMZ(AC{S.jpg

If I had to guess, I'd say a FC-E 4800

420 - A celebration of cannabis lovers is coming up.
Cannabis enthusiasts have given Mars Hydro a lot of support and trust, and in return, we have prepared a giveaway for everyone. FC4800 will be given away as a prize to the winner, so please feel free to participate.
Click on the link to participate!:cheers:

Prize: One FC4800 LED grow light

Participation Rules::biggrin:

1. Answer the question: When did you become a cannabis enthusiast?

2. Add tag #marshydro420
Winner Selection: Randomly pick up a winner from the comments

Deadline: 24th April
In the meantime, we're having a sale from April 18th to April 24th, so stay tuned!
420giveaway.jpg

#marshydro420
I became a cannabis enthusiast at 12 years old. Well before I ever knew what depression was... I got a dime bag from a "cool" guy that worked at a grocery store by me and smoked alone out of a corn cob pipe I got from a convenience store since I didn't want to go crazy in front of other people. Coughed my ass off smoking it in the woods and snuck home without my mother catching me. I remember sitting on my bed watching a ren & stimpy cartoon on a tiny TV and that was 1st time in my life I can remember actually laughing. Mind blowing experience. Weed has been one of my best friends ever since that exact moment

#marshydro420
I became a cannabis enthusiast at 12 years old. Well before I ever knew what depression was... I got a dime bag from a "cool" guy that worked at a grocery store by me and smoked alone out of a corn cob pipe I got from a convenience store since I didn't want to go crazy in front of other people. Coughed my ass off smoking it in the woods and snuck home without my mother catching me. I remember sitting on my bed watching a ren & stimpy cartoon on a tiny TV and that was 1st time in my life I can remember actually laughing. Mind blowing experience. Weed has been one of my best friends ever since that exact moment
:point:Please leave your comment on https://www.mars-hydro.com/info/mars-hydro-420-celebration-mega-sale-and-fc4800-giveaway

Happy Easter fam! Easter is the day to celebrate hope, love and living, which helps us live our life with more hope and happiness. :biggrin:

Mars Hydro is good helper for you to improve your growing, now 420 SALE is coming now from 18th to 24th, up to 18% OFF!!
Limited QTY&Time, Don't miss your chance to get a gift for your girl. act now!

Go and check on the official website to get what you want:
www.mars-hydro.com

Hope you all have a Blessed and lifted day !!
1650276875960.jpeg

What is 4/20 and why is it on April 20?
4/20, in short, is a holiday that celebrates cannabis. Why is it a day of celebration for cannabis enthusiasts? The true origins remain a bit of a mystery.

The most widely circulated theory is that the holiday arose from a ritual started by a group of high school students in the 1970s. A group of California teens ritualistically smoked marijuana at 4:20 p.m. each day. The ritual spread and soon 420 became the code name for smoking marijuana. Eventually, for calendar purposes, 420 was converted to 4/20, and the day of celebration was born.

April 20 is cherished by marijuana smokers around the world and used as an annual reason to smoke with friends and large crowds. There are large gatherings all over the United States, especially in places like Colorado, California and other states where marijuana has been legalized.

As support for marijuana legalization grows, celebrations are becoming more mainstream and commercialized. As a result, cannabis and related businesses are looking to use the festival to find more ways to sell and market their products. It also tells us that with the legalization of marijuana, it has brought a lot of changes to our lives.

Question: When did you become a cannabis enthusiast?:jointman:

Back