Hi there,would like to know how many IR diodes does the ts1000 has,im seeing six of the red ones are dimmed but not sure if some are not working properly

Attachments

• IMG_9187.jpg
    IMG_9187.jpg
    756 KB · Views: 11
one shot might not be enough for comparison ...take a few from different angles to see if those specific diodes are actually dim or if it's angle on the plastic/glass they are made from. Also make sure it's cranked to 100%, as less power might make a few diodes seem less bright.

And I'm not totally sure it has InfraRed diodes..just red diodes for some red spectrum...
the spectrum on the Mars Hydro TS 1000 and the Mars Hydro TSW 2000 is made up of 660nm (red), along with 3200-4200 kelvin, and 5200-6800 kelvin white spectrum. That’s enough to get your plant through all phases of growth.

one shot might not be enough for comparison ...take a few from different angles to see if those specific diodes are actually dim or if it's angle on the plastic/glass they are made from. Also make sure it's cranked to 100%, as less power might make a few diodes seem less bright.
3 of the six reds diodes in each side are dimmed(6 in total),this is the 2020 version

Attachments

• IMG_9192.JPG
    IMG_9192.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9193.JPG
    IMG_9193.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9194.JPG
    IMG_9194.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9199.jpg
    IMG_9199.jpg
    833.7 KB · Views: 11
Never noticed it on any of my 3....but then again the damn things are too bright too look at...you have to understand these are basically entry level LED lights, for a decent price...I'm in the process of upgrading my setup with high output 6500k security CFL's to gain more blue light for veg, and if I can find some 2700k for red for flower I'll be golden.....till I decide to upgrade some more

Never noticed it on any of my 3....but then again the damn things are too bright too look at...you have to understand these are basically entry level LED lights, for a decent price...I'm in the process of upgrading my setup with high output 6500k security CFL's to gain more blue light for veg, and if I can find some 2700k for red for flower I'll be golden.....till I decide to upgrade some more
im struggling with wilted leaves since switching to LED,tried everything but my plants are delayed,dwarf and have nutrient deficiency or lock out,aslo the nodes are supre short,still learning to use leds... :(

Sounds more like a growing problem than a LED problem.......infirmary is the spot for that.....What is your water source?...RO/distilled, city tap, well tap? water quality can have significant impact on plant growth.

Oh, and shorter internodal spacing is why I'm looking to add more blue light.

Back