Hey Mars,

Glad you asked that. Well actually only two factors that come into play. ie, temperature and humidity
Remember I asked you a while back what the pinouts for CH1 and CH2 on the TS-1000 where? Well that was because I'm currently working on a controller which will adjust the lighting, a humidifier and the speed of the extraction fan to get the VPD in the right range.
To accomplish this I'm assuming the following:

• That my lung room doesn't get warmer then 25Β°C (we'll have to see that come summertime)
  • The way my light and extraction fan are mounted stays the same (now the extraction fan is beneath my plants so the hot air from the light can be used to heat the tent)
There are four situations the tent can be in...Actually anything in between can be a value as well, but these are the extremes states the system can be in
  1. To hot / To humid.....-->...turn fan on high and dim the light a certain percentage
  2. To hot / To dry..........-->...turn fan on medium, start humidifier and dim the light a certain percentage
  3. To cold / To humid...-->...turn fan on low, raise light intensity
  4. To cold / To dry.........-->..start humidifier, raise light intensity
Look easy enough right? Well it's actually not. you can run a PID on temperature and one on humidity, but getting those two to work together is a coding nightmare. You could do away with the PID method and go bang-bang, but then why have a light and extraction fan which are dimmable... :shrug:

Hope this makes sense :cheers:

I need help getting my SP 3000 working. During my last grow, I had to cut the wire from the driver to the light and now I'm having trouble matching them up.

I need to reconnect the wire that leads from the driver to the light. The section coming out of the driver has wires that are red and black. The section that goes to the light has black and white wires. I have to reseat the wires in the connector. What wires match up on each side of the connector?

Thanks for your help with this.

I need help getting my SP 3000 working. During my last grow, I had to cut the wire from the driver to the light and now I'm having trouble matching them up.

I need to reconnect the wire that leads from the driver to the light. The section coming out of the driver has wires that are red and black. The section that goes to the light has black and white wires. I have to reseat the wires in the connector. What wires match up on each side of the connector?

Thanks for your help with this.
HI, can you send your problem to this email: solutions@mars-hydro.com
The customer service will help you solve this problem.:toke:

Spring is coming and everything is recovering. Have you started a new round of growing?
In the early stage of growing, use Mars Hydro seedling heat mat with intelligent temperature controllers to control the soil temperature of the plant, more accurately and safely, helping your babies to sprout and grow faster.
Come with us and start growing your plants from now on!:bighug: https://www.mars-hydro.com/
View attachment 2495737

All doing great under the TSW2000
:weed: :headbang: :weed: :headbang: :weed: :headbang: :weed: :headbang: :weed:
20220306_204853.jpg
20220306_204942.jpg
20220307_005750.jpg

A beautiful woman, a great friend, or a wonderful mother. You are all this to us and much more... We feel so lucky and proud to have a great woman like you in the world.:toke:

It’s your Day - International Women’s Day! Best wishes to all women (& women growers). :cooldance:

[Question:] :420:
Have you represented a blessing or gift to the β€˜VIP woman’ in your life? Do you know what shall be the best gift to 'her'?

-Mars Hydro Team
Happy International Womenβ€˜s Day.jpg

Back