The one with the white reflector body is preferable aesthetically, however I would opt for not putting a bulky looking marshydro sticker in black. Instead I would opt for the same cut out style sticker on the FC series this would look more inline with the rest of the light.
Yes! Aesthetically the FC logo looks better. I think the designer chose a different approach to differentiate the light series.

@Marshydro - Is that your personal grow space? :eyebrows:

EDIT: I will soon make a new thread with my new tent and light. It is awesome! 4x4 and FCe 48000
I also wish this was my private grow space. But growing marijuana is illegal in China.:redcross:
When you start a new grow please @ me. It is a pleasure to watch you grow lush cannabis.
:gary:

The heat mat is like a warm bed that pampers the plants to germinate. Can be around the reptile container, the outer bottom of the container, Under the pet mat, under the seed starter, and more, fermented yogurt, kombucha.
For detailed information, please click on: Mars Hydro Seedling Heat Mat
1643279606195.png

Good day, Fams and wish you all is well!:jump:
We’re so glad to tell you that our Spring Festival’s finally coming, excited!! we have such a long time holiday to get relaxed, we’ll get back with full power haha! :thumbsup:
We keep doing our best efforts to build long friendships and trust with all Mars Hydro lovers. Really happy been you with you lovely guys, much appreciate your solid support and just enjoy the daily fun with Mars Hydro!:d5:
Our holiday is from Jan 29th to Feb 10th, During these days we may not be online often to reply to messages, that sorry may bring you some inconvenience. But we will still reply to emails, handle orders, and do customer service at our time. Wish you do not hesitate to email us if there are any questions or needs, we're willing to help you as best as we can!
Thanks for your support and good luck to you all!
Can’t wait to receive your new year wishes. Peace & love!
By the way, our giveaway is ongoing, remember to participate!
1643352276743.png

1643352300614.png

2022 New Mars Hydro Product - SEEDLING HEAT MAT
The professional HEAT MET /HYDROPONIC HEATING MAD is perfect for seedling start and cutting propagation. - Heating evenly and safely, no noise - 2 outer layers which are insulating - IP67 waterproof - Safely and easily to clean - Warm up and keep the temperature of the soil

THERMOSTAT HEAT MAT

Temp CONTROLED HEAT MAT

Back