Love it. Who made it? Official Marshydro guide?

Nice, short and simple.

If I could change 2 things, 1 would be the pictures of the under and over watered plants. Both look like they have way more problems than just under watered or over watered once by mistake.
I made it. Thank you for your suggestion! I will re-find the pictures of the under and over watered. :toke:

I made it. Thank you for your suggestion! I will re-find the pictures of the under and over watered. :toke:

It seems hard to me, look can look very similar, and there are different stages and degrees of it. Good luck haha

I think you should grow your own, then over water one and let another dry out to much. :cools: May even be easier than trying to find good photos of it. That and I (we?), want to see your personal grow.

It seems hard to me, look can look very similar, and there are different stages and degrees of it. Good luck haha

I think you should grow your own, then over water one and let another dry out to much. :cools: May even be easier than trying to find good photos of it. That and I (we?), want to see your personal grow.
It is not legal to grow marijuana in our country. Pity!

Mars Hydro seedling heat mat released in the USA!
【2 sizes】10''x20.75'' (20w)and 48''x20.75''(105w)
【High-efficiency Heating Mat】add high-quality carbon fiber in the infrared heating layer, up to 97% heat conversion efficiency.
【Heating evenly and safely】The digital thermostat controller with LED Indicator Lights maintains a stable temperature anywhere between 40℉-108℉. Build-in overheat protection chip make mat Automatic power-off at 140°F.
【Water Proof & Easy to Clean】2 outer layers which are insulating and IP67 waterproof, easy and safe to clean
【Best Growth Partner】Placed at the bottom of the container, perfect for seedling start and cutting propagation.
【Safety Certificated】UL, FCC, CE, UKCA listed, safe to use!
1638772483819.png

Back