Hello all :smoking:

So I was lucky enough to win the Halloween comp and wanted to share my experience.

I sent a message to @Marshydro this week regarding delivery information. They explained to me they were out of stock in regards to the 90x90 tent (fair enough). Two days later I get a message with the tracking number and a note to say that the tent being sent was now a 100x100.

Outstanding lights, outstanding customer service, outstanding people.

Anyways I have to go. Got some unboxing to do:eyebrows:

Hello all :smoking:

So I was lucky enough to win the Halloween comp and wanted to share my experience.

I sent a message to @Marshydro this week regarding delivery information. They explained to me they were out of stock in regards to the 90x90 tent (fair enough). Two days later I get a message with the tracking number and a note to say that the tent being sent was now a 100x100.

Outstanding lights, outstanding customer service, outstanding people.

Anyways I have to go. Got some unboxing to do:eyebrows:
Goodluck! Lol, I put together my 4x4 last night alone and it was an experience. It is absolutely fantastic now that its together though! I really didn't think there was a huge difference when it came to tent quality, as in I figured the cheaper brands still did the job, but I'm definitely a convert now, the quality of this tent is genuinely amazing!

Goodluck! Lol, I put together my 4x4 last night alone and it was an experience. It is absolutely fantastic now that its together though! I really didn't think there was a huge difference when it came to tent quality, as in I figured the cheaper brands still did the job, but I'm definitely a convert now, the quality of this tent is genuinely amazing!
My current tent is a no brand cheapo & while it does a job the quality of the Mars tent will be a vast improvement. I’m going to upgrade my extraction too soon :eyebrows:

Mars Hydro's Most Efficient Lights - FC Series
Uniform PPFD , high efficiency Samsung light chips. Increase your output by 3.0g/w.
Don't miss the last discount!
www.mars-hydro.com
1638149134051.png

1638149223261.png

1638149405785.png

Great news! Mars Hydro offers special sale for Cyber Monday for those who missed Black Friday. Save up to 18% before Nov 29, 23:59 (PT time), last chance! :drunks:
Moreover, get FREE TSW2000 for the first 20 orders over $1000.
Check more gifts on the official website:
USA&Worldwide: :drunks:
www.mars-hydro.com
cyber-monday.jpg

What products do you all want for this month's giveaway?
How about a 4x4x6 tent with a 6 inch fan and filter and an FCE65000 light just to go crazy :hothot: :rofl::thanks:
Okay....nice X-mas present...but...but...but...back to reality.....another FC or FCE 4800/6500 would make me very excited anyway :biggrin:

How about a 4x4x6 tent with a 6 inch fan and filter and an FCE65000 light just to go crazy :hothot: :rofl::thanks:
Okay....nice X-mas present...but...but...but...back to reality.....another FC or FCE 4800/6500 would make me very excited anyway :biggrin:
Good idea !:biggrin:

Back