What's up guys! The Father's Day is near. Have you decided what to pick for yourself/your father to enjoy? :smoking:
SALE-AFN(1).jpg

Hey guys! It's been a while since our FC series and FC-E series released. These two models of multi-bar led grow lights have a prime advantage over the other Mars Hydro lights - the extreme uniform PPFD distribution.:woohoo1: So, their hanging height is a little different from other lights.

Veg: 16''-24''
Early flower: 12''-18''
Mid flower:8''-12''
Late flower:6''-10''

From the canopy. Please refer to the above hanging height when the environment temperature is below 86 ℉(30℃). If your temp is higher, then hang the lights higher.:toke:

Why FC series & FC-E series can hang so close to the canopy?:coffee2: It is because their uniform PPFD distribution avoids a high PPF in the center which will cause central plants to be burnt.

Guys! Try this height for the Mars Hydro FC series and FC-E series and get more harvest!!!:smoking:

Discount code"AFN"
www.mars-hydro.com
MARS-FC-HANGING-HEIGHT.png

Hey @Marshydro - Just curious if you guys might ever make a very small tent? I have your 70x70x160 and a TS1000 and they are both great. I am looking for a 40x40 or 50x50 with short height 120/140cm. I see only one other company makes a tent in that size but I have not found anywhere to purchase it.

Maybe there is no market for something so small.

Hey @Marshydro - Just curious if you guys might ever make a very small tent? I have your 70x70x160 and a TS1000 and they are both great. I am looking for a 40x40 or 50x50 with short height 120/140cm. I see only one other company makes a tent in that size but I have not found anywhere to purchase it.

Maybe there is no market for something so small.
We don't produce that size of tents. Our smallest grow tent is 60x60 tent.

Hey guys! It's been a while since our FC series and FC-E series released. These two models of multi-bar led grow lights have a prime advantage over the other Mars Hydro lights - the extreme uniform PPFD distribution.:woohoo1: So, their hanging height is a little different from other lights.

Veg: 16''-24''
Early flower: 12''-18''
Mid flower:8''-12''
Late flower:6''-10''

From the canopy. Please refer to the above hanging height when the environment temperature is below 86 ℉(30℃). If your temp is higher, then hang the lights higher.:toke:

Why FC series & FC-E series can hang so close to the canopy?:coffee2: It is because their uniform PPFD distribution avoids a high PPF in the center which will cause central plants to be burnt.

Guys! Try this height for the Mars Hydro FC series and FC-E series and get more harvest!!!:smoking:

Discount code"AFN"
www.mars-hydro.com
View attachment 1331954
Cut a 4800 fc-e down to 3 rails and I'd be interested

Wouldn't that more or less just be an FC3000 you need/want?
Not quite. Spaces I have to work with are 24 x 36 and 18 x 36. To use the fc, I'd have the hang it below the door header significantly lowering max height of plant. My 24" dp space it could fit but this space is furthest from ac so I might have to run the light at less than full power which "could" cause premature light failure. My SP150s work fine

Last edited:
Kind of surprised that no one seems to be making lights that work on low voltage. the "bulbs" themselves are low voltage. Why throw a heat producing energy wasting transformer in? I switched all the lights in my bus to 12 volt leds and run them off 1 2x4 solar panel and 2 car batteries. I'm pretty sure the commercial guys would jump all over that

Kind of surprised that no one seems to be making lights that work on low voltage. the "bulbs" themselves are low voltage. Why throw a heat producing energy wasting transformer in? I switched all the lights in my bus to 12 volt leds and run them off 1 2x4 solar panel and 2 car batteries. I'm pretty sure the commercial guys would jump all over that
But how good/potent is the weed you grow in that bus under those *bulbs* :)

Back