:crying:I got this picture and I think I should share it with you guys! Happy growing with Mars Hydro!

fathers-day-marshydro.jpg

Excellent sense of humour :)
But does that make me a Grand Daddy if it's the SP6500 I want LOL

Mars Hydro 2021 commercial cultivation project starts today! I know there are a lot of large-scale auto growers in AFN, welcome to join us! :headbang:
Every commercial project is to build better lighting solutions for all growers.:bighug: In 2020, when studying lighting on Greenhouse, we found SP 3000. After interviewing indoor multiple-rackings growers about temperature and uniform PPF, FC series was released.

This time please join us to create a new Lighting solution for all growers!:welcome:

info@mars-hydro.com
www.mars-hydro.com
Mars-hydro-commecial-project.png

Last edited:
Mars Hydro 2021 commercial cultivation project starts today! I know there are a lot of large-scale auto growers in AFN, welcome to join us! :headbang:
Every commercial project is to build better lighting solutions for all growers.:bighug: In 2020, when studying lighting on Greenhouse, we found SP 3000. After interviewing indoor multiple-rackings growers about temperature and uniform PPF, FC series was released.

This time please join us to create a new Lighting solution for all growers!:welcome:

info@mars-hydro.com
www.-mars-hydro.com
View attachment 1330804
I wish I had the room for a commercial op, would be so fun to really dive head first in the industry. Maybe some day. Very cool project @Marshydro !

Back