A preview, a blockbuster Mars Hydro SP3000 light video, today!

Mars Hydro SP3000.png

I was just checking out my photos from the plant I just harvested that was grown under the Mars Hydro SP 3000 and had a laugh at the stack of old Mars Hydro Mars II lights I have in the back of my closet.

my first grow light was a Mars Hydro Mars II 400 I am talking like first gen Mars Hydro Mars II 400 that was at least five or 6 years ago at least. next I picked up a few Mars II 700's one bought from Mars Hydro and one from eBay if I remember correctly. I wont lie I had more then a few problems with the Mars II lights.

I had all three break on me at one time or another like half the panel would stop working or a bunch of the led's would get burned out. Mars Hydro did fix them a few of them for me. I paid for shipping and got them fixed but they busted again and ended up just collecting dust were they are now.

I can say from experience that the new mars hydro lights have come a long way! I am running there newest light the Mars Hydro SP 3000 and it is just a amazing light.

old Mars hydro Mars II lights in pic top left corner.

mars hydro OG

029.JPG

this is one of the best looking girl scout cookies autos I have the pleasure of growing. it was grown under the mars hydro SP 3000 and is almost ready to be harvested.

for more info check out my grow journal

the link also in my signature

View attachment 1227777View attachment 1227778View attachment 1227779View attachment 1227780View attachment 1227781View attachment 1227782View attachment 1227783
The colours you got on them cookies looks great what breeder are they from me got to get me some of those beans

The colours you got on them cookies looks great what breeder are they from me got to get me some of those beans
there were from some tester seeds from a while back they were from fat man seeds from facebook but i have not heard from him in long time like some time last year I think

Tha
there were from some tester seeds from a while back they were from fat man seeds from facebook but i have not heard from him in long time like some time last year I think
Thank you just looking at your journal to find breeder loved the reds in them

I was just checking out my photos from the plant I just harvested that was grown under the Mars Hydro SP 3000 and had a laugh at the stack of old Mars Hydro Mars II lights I have in the back of my closet.

my first grow light was a Mars Hydro Mars II 400 I am talking like first gen Mars Hydro Mars II 400 that was at least five or 6 years ago at least. next I picked up a few Mars II 700's one bought from Mars Hydro and one from eBay if I remember correctly. I wont lie I had more then a few problems with the Mars II lights.

I had all three break on me at one time or another like half the panel would stop working or a bunch of the led's would get burned out. Mars Hydro did fix them a few of them for me. I paid for shipping and got them fixed but they busted again and ended up just collecting dust were they are now.

I can say from experience that the new mars hydro lights have come a long way! I am running there newest light the Mars Hydro SP 3000 and it is just a amazing light.

old Mars hydro Mars II lights in pic top left corner.

mars hydro OG

View attachment 1227796
Thanks, db003, yeah, the old blurple led grow light is the old tech, lens, the diodes burns easily, so the light lifespan is shorter. We use the new tech, SMD, in our full spectrum TS, SP, and FC lights, the lifespan is longer. Thanks for your supports to Mars Hydro all the time. Congregations to the great harvest under SP3000!

Back