Growers, have you noticed that we are looking for the FC3000 light tester? Check the activities on Facebook and our Instagram page, welcome to join!

1597030217875.png

Ts1000 looking good so far ;-) @MarshydroTina finally my tent lowers the ambient temp in the room instead of making it warmer :) with 27 ambi I got 35-37 with the mh/hps setup so now I can finaly grow during the summer months with lovely 25-26C in the tent ;-) having few clones (taken from quick gorilla 1 from my current outdoor grow) under her so now Im just looking forward what that ts can do with them ;-)
IMG_20200811_140437.jpg

Any PAR/distance off canopy #'s on the FC3000? I ordered one today. Just wondered how they performed.

Any PAR/distance off canopy #'s on the FC3000? I ordered one today. Just wondered how they performed.

Just got an email they are out of them for at least 2 weeks. Guess I will be getting something else now. Not in a position to wait. Thanks for the reply.

Ts1000 looking good so far ;-) @MarshydroTina finally my tent lowers the ambient temp in the room instead of making it warmer :) with 27 ambi I got 35-37 with the mh/hps setup so now I can finaly grow during the summer months with lovely 25-26C in the tent ;-) having few clones (taken from quick gorilla 1 from my current outdoor grow) under her so now Im just looking forward what that ts can do with them ;-)
View attachment 1222762
Yeah, LED runs cool than MH/HPS, lovely temp, enjoying growing in Summer

Back