Sorry for the late reply dear...
Looks like mid-late flower magnesium deficiency!
1g magnesium sulphate per litre of water in the next feed should see it good until harvest ✌✌
Thanks for advice, I will tell him :cheers:

Today's topic, how to solve heat problem? :pass:

To produce no noise, new SP and TS are all no fan desig recent:smoking:, I was asked by a TSL2000 user today, he wonder how to reduce heat in my tent?

For New TS and SP, we added an extra 2 meter long cord, by keeping price as original, thus, the driver can be placed out of the tent very easily, making inside temp low. :hookah:

Wow
Today's topic, how to solve heat problem? :pass:

To produce no noise, new SP and TS are all no fan desig recent:smoking:, I was asked by a TSL2000 user today, he wonder how to reduce heat in my tent?

For New TS and SP, we added an extra 2 meter long cord, by keeping price as original, thus, the driver can be placed out of the tent very easily, making inside temp low. :hookah:
tina never actually thought of moving the driver

I received an inquiry from a customer, he lives in USA, want a Reflector 144, well... this item is been sold out in USA. The solution is to recommend him a TSL2000 and SP250 instead. He go for TSL2000 at the end:d5:

:drool:Difference between Reflector 144 and New SP250&TSL2000

1 Light spectrum, R144 is blue-red, New SP-TS is sunlike white spectrum
2 R144: Buttons control. New SP-TS: Plug-n-play
3 R144: Fan design. New SP-TS: No fan design, no noise

:drool:Common: full spectrum, same bloom coverage: 4ft*4ft

When Reflector 144 is been sold out, you can consider TSL2000 and SP250 as an alternative :worship:

Greenhouse(2).jpg

Attachments

• Greenhouse(1).jpg
    Greenhouse(1).jpg
    281 KB · Views: 28
I received an inquiry from a customer, he lives in USA, want a Reflector 144, well... this item is been sold out in USA. The solution is to recommend him a TSL2000 and SP250 instead. He go for TSL2000 at the end:d5:

:drool:Difference between Reflector 144 and New SP250&TSL2000

1 Light spectrum, R144 is blue-red, New SP-TS is sunlike white spectrum
2 R144: Buttons control. New SP-TS: Plug-n-play
3 R144: Fan design. New SP-TS: No fan design, no noise

:drool:Common: full spectrum, same bloom coverage: 4ft*4ft

When Reflector 144 is been sold out, you can consider TSL2000 and SP250 as an alternative :worship:

View attachment 1161028
Cost difference for sp isn't much but the difference in heat is huge. Even when I made extensions for the ts and mounted the transformers outside. Runnin all sp now

Cost difference for sp isn't much but the difference in heat is huge. Even when I made extensions for the ts and mounted the transformers outside. Runnin all sp now

tssp.jpg

Cooling System & Heat Dissipation is their big difference. :smoking:

They produce same heat under the same wattage, but the thick heat sink design makes Mars SP series release more

heat than Mars TS series.

spts.jpg

Last edited:
Back