What's up everyone? Haven't seen you for some time! Today we are making our FIFTH Mars Hydro Cup Notice here!

This time, our TOPIC is to find the best Mars Hydro reviewers. So as long as you have one Mars Hydro products, you can take part in, no matter it is a Mars Light, Mars tent, Mars glasses, Mars anti-smell bags, or even a Mars rachet hangers. Winners will get our NEW MARS SP series and grow tent as PRIZES. References below:

We will pick ONE 1ST prize: 3pcs SP 250 + 1pc 5x5 tent

We will pick TWO 2ND prize : 2pcs SP 250 + 1pc 4x4 tent;

We will pick THREE 3RD prize: 1pc SP 250 + 1pc 2x4 tent;

We will also pick 10 random Participation Award: A small gift from Mars Hydro;

Bonus for winners: all the 6 winners will get special 10% discount for their future orders from Mars Hydro as long as they keep giving out reviews of Mars Hydro products to other growers.

How to participate?

- Shoot a video review of Mars products, no less than 30s and upload to your own YOUTUBE channel.

- Send youtube link to Mars rep you know or email: info@mars-hydro.com

- Mars Hydro will share your video on many social platforms.

- Your video get ppl's likes and comment, each like make 1 point, and each comment make 3 points.

- The videos which get the most points will be the winner.

- Time: Feb. 1st ~ 25th. Winner will be anouned on Feb. 28th.

At the same time, we recruit YouTube reviewer partners, if you have fans more than 5K, also your channel is growing related, please feel free to contact us.

We see a fun activity is around the corner, what are you still waiting for? Maybe the winner is YOU!
View attachment 1008419

Hi @MarshydroTina,

Happy Holidays to you and your family, I feel that this isn't fair to people that cant post videos cause of the legal reasons. I cant post on any social media or YouTube cause of family members that are cops, lawyers, teachers etc. I'm a closet grower for this reason. If you can find another way for all of us that's in the same position that would be great, but if not then ok. I'll just not sign up.

Thanks

I understand that you all need advertisement and will gracefully bow down from this one with no hard feelings.

Last edited:
Sounds awesome but where I live is still frowned upon so I will have to stay out of this one. Pics and word reviews fine but can't do the video sorry. One word out of my mouth would give away my location because of heavy accent. @Dabber may like this though.
Yep, same here bro. I can't do videos on the web. Too damn risky...

Just wear a mask and edit your voice
U all do realise that this site doesn't keep you're location safe if its looked for right? I've recently heard a convo about this on here . so if you're family might suffer from a pic or video. I would really think bout it beforehand. I'm actually really thinking bout logging off,myself and i like it here. But it's not worth my freedom. So if any admins know for sure would be really nice to know the facts

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

U all do realise that this site doesn't keep you're location safe if its looked for right? I've recently heard a convo about this on here . so if you're family might suffer from a pic or video. I would really think bout it beforehand. I'm actually really thinking bout logging off,myself and i like it here. But it's not worth my freedom. So if any admins know for sure would be really nice to know the facts

Always Strip location from digital pics and media and use a VPN.

:cheers:

Always Strip location from digital pics and use a VPN.

:cheers:
See that's what I mean brother . I have no clue what you're talking about or how to do it lol. I'm bout 50 . i can use computers and shit find files or whatever but on this damn phone yea it don't work . junk lg

See that's what I mean brother . I have no clue what you're talking about or how to do it lol. I'm bout 50 . i can use computers and shit find files or whatever but on this damn phone yea it don't work . junk lg

I just had my 69th birthday a couple of days ago... and I figured it out. You can too.

Google VPN and research a bit, then download and use a free VPN (it hides / alters your digital footprint location)

This forum is not secure , very few are, if you want anonymity online you need to make that happen on your own.

Peace
Hash

Back