Everyone knows we are a Chinese brand, But are things made in China really bad?As far as I know, almost everything Walmart sells in America is made in China, I have to say that the quality of things made in China is better than you think. Now most companies have moved their factories to southeast Asian countries in search of low cost

You ask an honest question, so I will give you an honest answer...

Yes, the vast majority of products manufactured in China are of lower quality when compared to products manufactured elsewhere.

No all, but most.

The majority of what Walmart sells is manufactured in China, but Walmart is looked down on as a poor persons store in most areas. Their prices are cheap, but their products are cheaply made.

Chinese products now are about where Japanese products were in the 1960's and 1970's (yeah... I'm old)

In the 1960's and 1970's Japanese products were cheaply made and low quality, but people who couldn't afford better bought them and Japanese products kept improving over time and for the most part are no longer considered an inferior product.

Japan sells a lot of good cars and trucks and motorcycles here now... but it took them a few decades to get to that point.

:pass:

As Spring Holiday of 2019 is approaching, more and more people are going back home for family reunion. It is the biggest migration around the year, people working in the Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing, and other big cities are now going back to their home for the Spring Holiday. Usually, it is the longest holiday around the year, and many people work far away from home, and only got this chance to go home.

The Spring holiday for 2019 is started from 4th. Feb to 10th Feb. But usually the migration will begin around one month before the holiday, especially for the factory workers, and usually people will come back from home to work after Latern Festival. So this is the same situation in Mars Hydro. For our factory workers, they are working very hard around the year, and usually have no weekend time to relax. So during the Spring holiday, they are allowed to go back home earlier, so that they can have more time with their family. As suppliers factory cannot provide material in time, we also lack labor, while the shipping company stops working, we do not accept the orders which needs to ship from China, and don't accept any customize orders during our Spring holiday. :)

For Mars Hydro workers which is working in the office as sales, marketing, financial department, and other supporting teams, we will have holiday from 2nd. Feb to 12th. Feb. But our warehouse in US, Canada, AU, Germany, and UK won't stop working, plus we prepared enough stock, so you can feel free to order during our holiday; What is more, we will also check email and social platforms now and then in case you need to find us occassionally. We will try our best to reply your msg within 24 hours and try our best to help. But please forgive in advance we might not reply very soon and in time, since some of us might go back home, where the signal is not that good. Anyway, the best way to contact us is to email us: info@mars-hydro.com . Your kind understanding and patience will be highly appreciated!

As every Chinese, we are also very looking forward to the Spring holiday, we will have big dinner with our family, and will have new years eve to stay up to and have fireworks celebrations. That is the happiest moment for a year, and happiest time to spend with family. We will be very happy to share with you our holiday pictures. Looking forward to it? Please like our social platforms: facebook, INS, 420magazine, grasscity, AFN, TGL, etc. :)

And at the end, hope everyone will have a blessed 2019 new year!

Happy New Year Tina and I wish your time with family is blessed.

I will be starting my test grow with the [HASHTAG]#Sp250[/HASHTAG] soon,with all the battles going on I should have lots going on, but my first impressions are very positive :d5: and
the plant I got in pictures is flowering under the new light :thumbsup:
DSCF2051.JPG
DSCF2048.JPG
DSCF2047.JPG
DSCF2043.JPG
DSCF2052.JPG

And can I say I don't think it is fair members coming in here and making generalisations about a company's quality when they don't own one and dont have any experience of owning or running the product's.

@Mossy

Last edited:
What's up everyone? Haven't seen you for some time! Today we are making our FIFTH Mars Hydro Cup Notice here!

This time, our TOPIC is to find the best Mars Hydro reviewers. So as long as you have one Mars Hydro products, you can take part in, no matter it is a Mars Light, Mars tent, Mars glasses, Mars anti-smell bags, or even a Mars rachet hangers. Winners will get our NEW MARS SP series and grow tent as PRIZES. References below:

We will pick ONE 1ST prize: 3pcs SP 250 + 1pc 5x5 tent

We will pick TWO 2ND prize : 2pcs SP 250 + 1pc 4x4 tent;

We will pick THREE 3RD prize: 1pc SP 250 + 1pc 2x4 tent;

We will also pick 10 random Participation Award: A small gift from Mars Hydro;

Bonus for winners: all the 6 winners will get special 10% discount for their future orders from Mars Hydro as long as they keep giving out reviews of Mars Hydro products to other growers.

How to participate?

- Shoot a video review of Mars products, no less than 30s and upload to your own YOUTUBE channel.

- Send youtube link to Mars rep you know or email: info@mars-hydro.com

- Mars Hydro will share your video on many social platforms.

- Your video get ppl's likes and comment, each like make 1 point, and each comment make 3 points.

- The videos which get the most points will be the winner.

- Time: Feb. 1st ~ 25th. Winner will be anouned on Feb. 28th.

At the same time, we recruit YouTube reviewer partners, if you have fans more than 5K, also your channel is growing related, please feel free to contact us.

We see a fun activity is around the corner, what are you still waiting for? Maybe the winner is YOU!
ι•Ώε›Ύ.jpg

What's up everyone? Haven't seen you for some time! Today we are making our FIFTH Mars Hydro Cup Notice here!

This time, our TOPIC is to find the best Mars Hydro reviewers. So as long as you have one Mars Hydro products, you can take part in, no matter it is a Mars Light, Mars tent, Mars glasses, Mars anti-smell bags, or even a Mars rachet hangers. Winners will get our NEW MARS SP series and grow tent as PRIZES. References below:

We will pick ONE 1ST prize: 3pcs SP 250 + 1pc 5x5 tent

We will pick TWO 2ND prize : 2pcs SP 250 + 1pc 4x4 tent;

We will pick THREE 3RD prize: 1pc SP 250 + 1pc 2x4 tent;

We will also pick 10 random Participation Award: A small gift from Mars Hydro;

Bonus for winners: all the 6 winners will get special 10% discount for their future orders from Mars Hydro as long as they keep giving out reviews of Mars Hydro products to other growers.

How to participate?

- Shoot a video review of Mars products, no less than 30s and upload to your own YOUTUBE channel.

- Send youtube link to Mars rep you know or email: info@mars-hydro.com

- Mars Hydro will share your video on many social platforms.

- Your video get ppl's likes and comment, each like make 1 point, and each comment make 3 points.

- The videos which get the most points will be the winner.

- Time: Feb. 1st ~ 25th. Winner will be anouned on Feb. 28th.

At the same time, we recruit YouTube reviewer partners, if you have fans more than 5K, also your channel is growing related, please feel free to contact us.

We see a fun activity is around the corner, what are you still waiting for? Maybe the winner is YOU!
View attachment 1008419

Sounds awesome but where I live is still frowned upon so I will have to stay out of this one. Pics and word reviews fine but can't do the video sorry. One word out of my mouth would give away my location because of heavy accent. @Dabber may like this though.

Last edited:
Back