Nice and close if you desire I am blown away with the quality and a north American Daisy chain. Some companies such as popular grow and others have this multi use daisy chain that I would never trust. It is little things like that that propel Mars to where they are. Personally I would rather fill my tent with eco lights then any expensive COBS but that is my opinion. I do believe they are the biggest seller of led grow lights in the world. When you are as huge as they are and survived that mars 2 problem with chips blowing and moved forward. I have yet to see one eco or mars 2 second generation with blown chips. And aesthetically pleasing to the eye other words it is a beautiful light weight great light the ECO is.

Last edited:
Mars Hydro Black Friday Sale is coming soon~ only have 5 hours left
Promotion details:

1) Promotion time: 22th--26th, Nov.
biggrin.png

2) 10% discount (except ECO series led) code: AFN
thumbup.png

3) Order more than USD1000+ pay another USD5, you will get one free Mars 300 white led light
thumbsup.png

The coupon code '' AFN'' is especially for AFN members, the coupon code have 3% discount in normal, but on Black Friday, it will have 10% discount.
saint.png

Our official website: www.mars-hydro.com
grin.png

TIM图片20181105164717.jpg

I'm going to have to save for an eco!

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji41][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji12][emoji42]

I'm going to have to save for an eco!

Sent from my comfy chair
You will not be disappointed my man.

On the site and with the code the 300 eco is Β£50 /$70 that's a deal
You will not be disappointed my man.

Sent from my comfy chair

On the site and with the code the 300 eco is Β£50 /$70 that's a deal

Sent from my comfy chair
That is pretty good 70 we pay 120 plus Canadian. Compare it to the Mars 2 400 you can almost afford two 300's for the price of one four hundred. They have never put that light on sale I assume the profit margin is so low they cannot. Good luck with your light purchase.

sounds good, but ECO series never do any sale promotion[emoji144]
They are on sale on your site right now 10% off. [emoji3]

Sent from my comfy chair

Back