Cheers.

I can not use the whole 4x4 in my tent anyway as I have a radiator/heater in there too.

I don't want my plants within 1 foot of it so my grow area is really 4x3.

I'm sure I'll have plenty of light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be great, I thought you use the whole 4x4, I'm wrong lol

How about your plants DG, could you update some pics?

My Mars 700 will arrive tomorrow but she will be over 4 plants eventually:

Dutch passion Auto Daiquiri lime:

2f8d2e02d323653dabbb0c8c519125a3.jpg

And DP AutoXtreme:

7a4ac98b176dc678683e042eab14ea1c.jpg

Both day 15.

Also Dinafem Sour Diesel auto:

452bb942aa39329b0784f5761236869e.jpg

Day 1!

There will soon also be a DP Durban Poison auto.

I think the Mars II light will be too strong for the seedlings, so they will stay under GrowNorthern light till day 15, then go under Mars and Budmaster for the other 70-85 days.

Hahaha, since you put so much hope on it , I think it will feel embarrassed if it let you down
I have grown with The 700 before I love your guys lights. I will actually be using 3 different brands, so it will be a comparison. I am using the Mars 2 700 and 400 in a Mars 5x5x7 tent with 3 PhotoPeriods. Then in my cabinet I will be doing 2 Autoflower under a KIND 300 with 2 24watt T5 for side lighting and a Black star 240 with 2 more Autoflowers in my gorilla tent it is 2x2.5x6'7 oh yeah cabinet is 2x2x6, it's gonna get interesting and I can't wait to compare everything.

I have grown with The 700 before I love your guys lights. I will actually be using 3 different brands, so it will be a comparison. I am using the Mars 2 700 and 400 in a Mars 5x5x7 tent with 3 PhotoPeriods. Then in my cabinet I will be doing 2 Autoflower under. KIND 300
Wonderful, do you have your own thread Kakarot, and if possible could you send me the link, I will subbed in, Id like to see what the different brand lights can do

Wonderful, do you have your own thread Kakarot, and if possible could you send me the link, I will subbed in, Id like to see what the different brand lights can do
Yes Tina I am currently in the process of moving into a new house, Everything will be going in a week or so when I get everything setup you will be the first to get the link to the grow I have never used a Mars brand tent so it will be a first Expierence and review with a Mars Tent, I am super pumped as this will be my biggest and I have never done this many strains at once gonna get some stanky.

Back