Attention Please !
420-1.png

black email.jpg

Hi there. Is anybody able to advise me on what Mars product/products will completely replace my 600w HPS set-up the I'm currently running?

I'm loving the results that people are getting with the panels.

What's your grow space size?

I'm currently growing in a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2.0m tent. I'm planning to upgrade this to double the width after Christmas. So I'll be using 2.4m x 1.2m x 2.0m by the time I come to arrange a Mars panel.

I'm currently growing in a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2.0m tent. I'm planning to upgrade this to double the width after Christmas. So I'll be using 2.4m x 1.2m x 2.0m by the time I come to arrange a Mars panel.

I just ordered a Mars 700 today for my 1.2x1.2x2.00 bro.

A 700 or 900 should be ample.

I have two other lights for side lighting GN and Budmaster, so I think my tent will be full

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there. Is anybody able to advise me on what Mars product/products will completely replace my 600w HPS set-up the I'm currently running?

I'm loving the results that people are getting with the panels.
HI @TheGreenMan one Mars II 1200 can replace a 600w HPS, and one Mars Pro II epistar 160 or Mars Pro II cree 128 can also replace a 600w HPS

The coverage of Mars II 1200 is 4'x4', it is enough for your 1.2mx1.2m ( 3.83'x3.83') tent. About your 2.4mx1.2m (7.68'x3.83') tent,you can run two Mars II 1200 or two reflector 192, both of the coverage is 4'x8'

I just ordered a Mars 700 today for my 1.2x1.2x2.00 bro.

A 700 or 900 should be ample.

I have two other lights for side lighting GN and Budmaster, so I think my tent will be full

Hi DG, The overage of Mars II 700 is 3'x3',it can replace a 350w HPS, since you have some side lights, it will be great.
Hope you happy growing!

Hi DG, The overage of Mars II 700 is 3'x3',it can replace a 350w HPS, since you have some side lights, it will be great.
Hope you happy growing!

Cheers.

I can not use the whole 4x4 in my tent anyway as I have a radiator/heater in there too.

I don't want my plants within 1 foot of it so my grow area is really 4x3.

I'm sure I'll have plenty of light.

Hi guys, we will have 5 days off in October for the Chinese National Days,:):d5: and the international delivery company China department will be out of work from Oct 1st-Oct 3rd, If anyone order products from China, need to wait until Oct 4th.:bighug:
420-1.png

Back