i think you are right,its kinda blurry in the big pic but in the bottom right pic with wall removed looks to be a vent top left.
the pic bottom left seems to be another 2 on the sidewall.
good lookin tent

The wall dividing the tent hasn't got a hole for air filtration with the main tent filter, at least not from this view. Will a grower need to use two filters? I really like the two areas whenever you need them, just a question.
If there is hole on the dividing wall, the light will be leak and many people don't like that.

It looks like there may be one in the top back left corner of the seedling side? But I can't tell if I'm just seeing things lol. The rack kinda blocks part of it but you can slightly see where it looks like MAYBE something might be hanging down? Not trying to be rude man!
I think you could run a little ducting and connect the two. Sure as hell would a be cheaper option lol.
There are more pics about the new tent, hope those pics will help you to know more about the tent.
BTW this model is not the final model, so any ideas will be welcomed.
3O.jpg
3O6A3.jpg
6A3144.jpg
3O63.jpg

We are LG-LED Solutions Limited, Mars Hydro is just our brand. Many other people use our brand to sell light on shipping website especially Alibaba. we hope our customers make sure your lights from LG-LED Solutions Limited.
QQ图片20160830161743.png

Back