just got some awesome news I got a email with the tracking number for my mars pro II 320 cob led light that I won in the Mars Hydro cup 2016! its coming from china its being shipped by FedEx it should be there next Thursday I will be sure to take some pics of it when it arrives man I cant wait till it gets here

just got some awesome news I got a email with the tracking number for my mars pro II 320 cob led light that I won in the Mars Hydro cup 2016! its coming from china its being shipped by FedEx it should be there next Thursday I will be sure to take some pics of it when it arrives man I cant wait till it gets here
Great news db003, I am sure you will like the light. :D

Congrats :D

Hey all my AFN β€ͺ#β€ŽMarsHydro‬ growers, still looking for a opportunity to get a FREE LED light of ours? :pass:Here you got it :vibe:Give us your best shot of your plants and MarsHydro products then you have a chance to win one of our most advanced β€ͺ#β€ŽLED‬ grow lightβ€”β€”Mars Pro II Epistar 320:pighug:
For more details please come to our website,let's roll out:worship:
https://www.mars-hydro.com/Mars-Hydro-Cup.aspx
we1.jpg

Just out curiosity, how long are the warranty's for please?

Hello @MarshydroTina,
I'm looking for a new LED light. But have some questions.
My tent is 2'x4'x5'. I'm looking for a light to fill the whole tent.
What is the difference between 3w and 5w LEDs?
Which can be closer to plants with no ill effects?
My tent is 5'tall. If my pot is 1', and my plants are roughly 3',that only leaves me 1 ft of light space.
Would 1 large light be better or
2-3 lesser wattage lights be better?
If 1 large light, will the light still work if one led goes out?

Hello @MarshydroTina,
I'm looking for a new LED light. But have some questions.
My tent is 2'x4'x5'. I'm looking for a light to fill the whole tent.
What is the difference between 3w and 5w LEDs?
Which can be closer to plants with no ill effects?
My tent is 5'tall. If my pot is 1', and my plants are roughly 3',that only leaves me 1 ft of light space.
Would 1 large light be better or
2-3 lesser wattage lights be better?
If 1 large light, will the light still work if one led goes out?
I would recommend you use two of the reflector 48. Your light height is limited, so better with two smaller units, and the reflector will have less heat.
Right now all our lights are 5w, but we add the heatsinks, so the btu won't be too much difference. Please don't worry.

Back