We got all the contact info from the 5 winners of the Mars Hydro Cup first season. We will arrange shipment for them after the Labor holiday in May. :pighug:
Others who doesn't get the prize don't lose hope, we will hold more Cups like this in future. Cheers! :worship:
Happy growing everyone. :frog:

New update on the stock, the Canada container will arrive before May. :pighug:
εΊ“ε­˜.png

How did you set the Yo Yo up would love to see pics iam tired of the hanger.lol

Hey @dbossmanfl don't think anything fancy to set this up. All I did was to hook a cable-tie around the cross pole, then just hook into it with the yoyo. Have plenty of slack on the rope, so don't need to reach up there to mess with it, I can lift the light by simply pulling on the rope slack. I tend to lift the light by hand as well when I adjust height to lighten the load on the cable-tie on the top.
full

The other end of the yoyo goes into the cable loop that came with the Cree128. You can see the out of commission yoyo still up there to the left. Major difference between the weight the two can support, so I'm happy not to take any risks with the other (weak) yoyo...
full

hey Tina been sent here because my light blew yesterday and I'm looking for a marshydro300w how much are the now direct from you ?

Reflector 96 in Germany warehouse is out of stock now. Any more order in EU, we will ship from our UK warehouse with UK plug. Hope this is acceptable. :pop:

Back