Hello Anasazi, thanks for the picture, it is the led lens problem, we can ship free replacement parts to you, but as your light is already one and two years' old, you need to pay some shipping, won't be more than 30USD;
If you cannot do solder yourself, you can also ship the our repair centre to fix it, also you need to cover the shipping. Let me know your decision and PM me your address so I can help proceed.

Tina

I know the two year light is out of warranty but not the newer light. It had a two year warranty when I bought it. I also don't know how to solder and I'm not sure why I should pay shipping fee's when my light should still be under warranty.

I know the two year light is out of warranty but not the newer light. It had a two year warranty when I bought it. I also don't know how to solder and I'm not sure why I should pay shipping fee's when my light should still be under warranty.
We don't sell them, only on ebay and amazon, and on these platforms, the warranty is only 1 year

We don't sell them, only on ebay and amazon, and on these platforms, the warranty is only 1 year

What do you mean you don't sell them? I didn't buy my lights from Amazon or Ebay. I bought them from topled and marshydro which is the same company as you know. I got them directly from your website and my warranty was 2 years. I even already had 1 problem with my first light when half the leds went out and it ended up being a power supply problem. You guys mailed me a part and I had to install it myself. Now I'm having these blow outs on both lights in the same spots lol.

I repeat, my warranty was 2 years when I bought lights directly from your website. Not amazon or ebay.

What do you mean you don't sell them? I didn't buy my lights from Amazon or Ebay. I bought them from topled and marshydro which is the same company as you know. I got them directly from your website and my warranty was 2 years. I even already had 1 problem with my first light when half the leds went out and it ended up being a power supply problem. You guys mailed me a part and I had to install it myself. Now I'm having these blow outs on both lights in the same spots lol.

I repeat, my warranty was 2 years when I bought lights directly from your website. Not amazon or ebay.
but it is more than one years, so you need to pay some on shipping, we did not charge on the leds and repair fees.

Back