Hey @marshydro Tina are you guys still looking for a company slogan ?

Now let's share some data we have till yesterday for the Mars Hydro Youtube Cup.
Anyone participated in, there is only one week left, try your best to spread the words and get more likes. And if there is still video came in, just feel free to send. In future, if we have some promotion, we might pick up from the participators. :D
็ปŸ่ฎก.jpg

Yeah how about

"Closer to the sun"

"Efficiency EnabLED"

"Grow Smart"

"Discover water on Mars"

"Efficient innovation"

"Cost effective consumption"

"More smart , more safe"

"Light up your life"

How's that ? Il send you more if anything comes to mind .
Your awesome!

Hello Anasazi, thanks for the picture, it is the led lens problem, we can ship free replacement parts to you, but as your light is already one and two years' old, you need to pay some shipping, won't be more than 30USD;
If you cannot do solder yourself, you can also ship the our repair centre to fix it, also you need to cover the shipping. Let me know your decision and PM me your address so I can help proceed.

Tina

Yeah how about

"Closer to the sun"

"Efficiency EnabLED"

"Grow Smart"

"Discover water on Mars"

"Efficient innovation"

"Cost effective consumption"

"More smart , more safe"

"Light up your life"

How's that ? Il send you more if anything comes to mind .
Or mars hydro, where horticulture lighting is precise

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Now let's share some data we have till yesterday for the Mars Hydro Youtube Cup.
Anyone participated in, there is only one week left, try your best to spread the words and get more likes. And if there is still video came in, just feel free to send. In future, if we have some promotion, we might pick up from the participators. :D
View attachment 553896

heck yeah I am in second place! good luck everyone

Back