No, this is just the latest gimmic by growlight sellers on ebay, posting false "retail" prices. If the lights they sell were really those prices, NOBODY would by them!

Edit: And they never were those prices!
Hi pop, it is our light, the white lights selling on Ebay with minus profit. The account is MarsHydro which is our account.
Now the white lights is not our main products, they are only selling on Ebay and Amazon.

Hi everyone, we will have our Tomb Sweeping holiday from tomorrow to Next Monday, any more questions for me? Please contact me soon today. If not, please try to email me through: sales@mars-hydro.com, I will get back ASAP. :bighug:

Hello Tina! Whenever you can please answer. I want to make sure 100% that the shipping boxes and shipping labels these lights come in are 100% discreet. For example does the shipping label say its from MaysHydro?

Sadly my neighbor drives the fedex truck that covers my neighborhood so he always knows what packages I'm getting and who they are from.

Hello Tina! Whenever you can please answer. I want to make sure 100% that the shipping boxes and shipping labels these lights come in are 100% discreet. For example does the shipping label say its from MaysHydro?

Sadly my neighbor drives the fedex truck that covers my neighborhood so he always knows what packages I'm getting and who they are from.
Just got mine and it's a plain box and ships UPS.

Back