Yes i was wondering the same if you are going to have the mars pro in uk warehouses.i really do not like ordering from abroad as it takes so long,aswell as customs tax.and i really want a new light
I am sure within this year, we will stock them in the warehouse around the world. :bighug:

I'd like to know, what exactly is the relationship between Mars Hydro and Topled. I know your company use to be topled then what? split off? Same company, different door to enter? I know for some reason, many Chinese companys register under several company names
Our company is named LGLEDSOLUTIONS LIMITED, TOPLED is the previous brand several years' ago, then we want to improve our brand and have "Mars Hydro" as our newer brand. So all of our lights are selling as "Mars Hydro" Brand now. We might have different brands in future as well. but Mars Hydro will keep rocking on. :smoking::smoking:

Thank you. The reason I ask is, Topled on ebay is selling those fake double chip lights. It makes me sad as I bought my first Mars Hydro lights from them. If i were you, I'd not let them represent my company if they are going to sell these terrible quality lights!

Our company is named LGLEDSOLUTIONS LIMITED, TOPLED is the previous brand several years' ago, then we want to improve our brand and have "Mars Hydro" as our newer brand. So all of our lights are selling as "Mars Hydro" Brand now. We might have different brands in future as well. but Mars Hydro will keep rocking on. :smoking::smoking:

Thank you. The reason I ask is, Topled on ebay is selling those fake double chip lights. It makes me sad as I bought my first Mars Hydro lights from them. If i were you, I'd not let them represent my company if they are going to sell these terrible quality lights!
Hi pop22, I believe you mean the topled seller, it is not our company, they use that name to mislead our customers. I am really sorry that you ordered the fake lights from them, we are also trying to do things to avoid the rat race. :d5:

Less than a month time left! :shooty:
Who will get the most likes among the many videos we get?:cooldance:
Whose video is really well made and catch our eyes?:woohoo:
Who will be the final 5 lucky ones to get our New light as prize?:drool:
And is there any one still want to participate in this run? :dancer:
Let's enjoy the first Mars Hydro Youtube Cup. :chimp:
Click here to be an Audience or participater. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhGo3Uk0wKmCpTSkVhvtPRf1FhbVjfh84 :drool:

Back