Indoor Mandalorian x Mendel - Black Strap

Reaction score
Just started it yesterday. It's the Black Label which is Anvil x Black Label cookies.

I'll be running 20/4 the entire grow.

1.2 EC megacrop almost the entire time.

It's in something similar to a hempy but I got a bubbler in the bottom section and the bottom is about 5" instead of the usual 2". So a coco-hempy-dwc.

Nothing to show yet but will do weekly updates.

TimePhoto_20210525_204954.jpg
I'm

Was looking into exact same setup cause I want to get into hydro but afraid with hurricane season starting I'd lose power for too long a time with DWC. At least with this it could still be run manually till power comes back. Also looked at those battery backup air pumps as well.

Have some Black Strap seeds also, My anvil order been lost with USPS for 3 weeks :nono: . I'll pull up a chair, bro!

Day 6, she isn't stretching at all the leafs are all touching the coco. Plugged the air bubbler in today and watered with 1.2ec megacrop
TimePhoto_20210603_161529.jpg

Day 14 seems to have had a deficiency of some kind. I did use rocks in the bottom of the bucket i stead of hydroton or perlite. I rinsed the rocks but didn't get them totally clean. Also think my bag of megacrop was bad. I got a new bag and it looks totally different. The old one had tons of dark grey balls in it. This new ones white.

Either way it's growing slightly slower than my average plants at this stage but I think it's gonna take off. Normally I woulda pulled it already I'm pretty picky.
TimePhoto_20210611_180230.jpg

Day 21, looking at last week's compared to today's blows my mind. The pics don't show how many nodes are in this thing one of if not the bushiest plant I've ever grown. Probably won't train her at all besides maybe some leaf tucking. No signs of flower or even sex yet would love to get 2 more weeks of veg outta her.
TimePhoto_20210618_191946.jpg
TimePhoto_20210618_191957.jpg

Day 27 looks way bigger in person. Will be week 4 tomorrow. Just noticed pistols tomorrow hoping for a big plant.
TimePhoto_20210624_174608.jpg
IMG_20210624_174554.jpg

Back