Harvest & Curing Making Hash - Old School!

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Not much on AFN about the old school method of hash making, dry sifting! Just watched a John Berfelo video and I decided I had to try it! And he answered a question I had:
What to do with the weed after sifting! His answer? Make water hash with it! Hmmmm.....

I've made water hash and was disappointed with the amount I got vs the work. I figure dry sifting first, then get whats left with water would make it worth it. So I'm going to try

I ordered some silkscreen from ebay to build my screens with. Unlike John, I don't have three hundred bucks to shell out for fancy, pre-made screens!

I ordered: a 170micron a 110micron and 79micron. I'll make wooden frames for them. Pics when I get supplies!

Here you go @pop22
Pocono Screen Supply screens
Same quality screens being re-branded and sold at stupid prices by some unscrupulous individuals.
Here is a Mesh to Micron conversion chart:thumbsup:
mesh:micron.jpg

Good luck on your hash making adventures:cheers:

Ok! I finally got a screen built! It sets on top of a tote.

Now, i've been saving all kinds of trim, even males that had obvious trichs on them, and small plants not worth salvaging all got tossed into a box. Well, i have about a pound of trim ( not counting another pound in the freezer.. ). As a test, I sifted a couple handfuls of trim. Woooooooooo! Nice! now this is thru a .147 screen so there is some plant matter, but thats ok. I'll build the finer screens tomorrow and see what I get. I'll post pics then!

Back