Indoor Magnum - Top Fed DWC

she dont look to happy :sadcry: i wonder is @fettled6 @Mañ'O'Green @Rev. Green Genes maybe knocking around,they know a shit ton more than me :shrug:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
That is a Cal-mag defciency. You need more under LED. It can be caused by a PH problem but since you say that is not happening you may just need to up the Cal-mag in the reservoir. Are you changing the nutrients every week? Another cause can be fluctuating nutrient level in the reservoir. If the level is fluctuating more than 1/2" the roots exposed to air and drying out lose the ability to uptake water and/or nutrients. The dying roots add a lot of organic matter to the reservoir which can cause all manor of problems. I am not familiar with the brand of nutrients you are using but not all of them should be run at half strength. Read the DWC basics thread to see if you are missing something else. Tag me and let me know.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/deep-water-culture-basics-bubbleponics.64478/

That is a Cal-mag defciency. You need more under LED. It can be caused by a PH problem but since you say that is not happening you may just need to up the Cal-mag in the reservoir. Are you changing the nutrients every week? Another cause can be fluctuating nutrient level in the reservoir. If the level is fluctuating more than 1/2" the roots exposed to air and drying out lose the ability to uptake water and/or nutrients. The dying roots add a lot of organic matter to the reservoir which can cause all manor of problems. I am not familiar with the brand of nutrients you are using but not all of them should be run at half strength. Read the DWC basics thread to see if you are missing something else. Tag me and let me know.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/deep-water-culture-basics-bubbleponics.64478/
Thanks so much! I'll be changing the reservoir after work. Fortunately I picked up CalMag the last time I was at the hydro shop "just in case." Well - case!

Back