Magnesium Facts

Good success stories, and personally, I feel like million bucks lately. A year and a half ago, I was a blob.
:d5::Sharing One:

Reactions: JM
Welcome hillboy...once your pH is reduced it is difficult for the body to absorb necessary nutrients and the cycle continues. The pH quick start plan will put the body in a position where it can begin to repair itself and bring improved health... https://www.autoflower.org/f86/ph-plan-quick-start-26520.html

Reactions: JM
Mossy - regarding your interest in Mg. I use a much different approach and in my experience it`s undiscovered by many :) Use raw organic cacao beans, they are saturated with mg, which to my knowledge is readily available for human body. And cacao bean in its untreated form goes perfectly with cannabis. Also Cacao boosts the effects of cannabis and many psychedelics :)

Its an amazing superfood - stimulant (no more coffee for me) and antidepressant (many my friends have come off the pills with cacao). A little off the topic but i think cacao deserves the attention in this case :)

regarding your interest in Mg. I use a much different approach and in my experience it`s undiscovered by many :) Use raw organic cacao beans, they are saturated with mg, which to my knowledge is readily available for human body

Always good to have an Alternate..cheers..:thumbsup:

Also Cacao boosts the effects of cannabis and many psychedelics :)

So does magnesium...If you correct your PH you absorb everything better so canna or prescription drugs are more Effective.

One good reason to Try huh..?...:coffee:

Always good to have an Alternate..cheers..:thumbsup:

So does magnesium...If you correct your PH you absorb everything better so canna or prescription drugs are more Effective.

One good reason to Try huh..?...:coffee:

I`m heavily into natural and organic food/plants, so i research and use many different plants and organic produce. No meat also (not that i am an vegetarian, just felt much better when skipped the meat and so it went).

Hi forestly
I've heard that chocolate helps headaches...in the raw form and without sugar is probably best.
Health benefits of cocoa flavonoids

FT_054_04.jpg
Historical evidence points to the use of cocoa in a medicinal capacity for over two thousand years, since the time of the ancient Mayan and Aztec civilisations and following its introduction to Europe in the Middle Ages. Over 100 medicinal uses for cocoa and chocolate have been noted, including the treatment of fatigue, emaciation, fever, angina and heart pain, anaemia, shortness of breath, and kidney and bowel complaints, but virtually no adequate scientific data existed to substantiate their effectiveness in the prevention or treatment of such problems. Even today, some indigenous populations of Central and South America use various components of the cocoa tree in the preparation of their traditional medicines.
http://www.eufic.org/article/en/artid/health-benefits-cocoa-flavanoids/

Everything we ingest or put on our skin has an impact, good or bad.
We would Love to see more of your research...Have you seen our section
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food

Reactions: Nan
i use cacao beans (raw, organic) daily for 4-5months now and i`m very impressed. I have decided to use cacao as my daily food. I found cacao when i was searching for alternatives to caffeine. Caffeine was bad for my stomach and nervous system so i needed another stimulant which was natural. For me when i first started using cacao i got an happy "high" and really nice chill feeling. Cacao is a really nice stimulant to use in sports or in school as a attention prolonger.

My wife uses cacao butter daily on her skin. I give cacao beans to my 3 year old daughter when she is tired or feeling really bad/bad attitude. It mellows her down and she goes around hugging people. Seriously - try this!

After i started using cacao beans regularly i am much more relaxed, i feel better and i have more energy + it helps to keep the munchies away, since its a appetite suppressor (yay for stoners who get the mad munchies).

Always use beans, whenever possible. Nibs and powder have lost most of its natural power and by the way in cacao there are antioxydants which to my knowledge trump in ORAC value all the other foods. I got rid of my stomach acidity problem with cacao, before i got the "burns" all the time.

People, just try to eat cacao beans (0,5kg), just try and keep on it until the 0,5kg ends - you will be amazed.

PS! DO NOT EAT WITH DAIRY - it blocks the Fe, Mg and antioxydants in the cacao.

How about.......ermmmm.......hemp seeds........

From Amazon.co.uk

• 71Zj%2BT7pcuL._SY679_.jpg
Roll over image to zoom in

Sevenhills Organics Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds 500g, certified organic by the Soil Association

by Sevenhills
44 customer reviews

| 5 answered questions

Price: £8.99 (£1.80 / 100 g) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details

In stock.
Sold by Sevenhills Organics and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.

Want it delivered to the Details

Size Name: 500g
  • 150g
  • 300g
  • 500g

• Hemp seeds are rich in protein and dietary fibre, and are a good source of Omega oils
  • Rich in Iron, Magnesium and Potassium
  • With a pleasant, nutty taste, Hemp seeds are a versatile ingredient both raw and in cooked food.
  • 100% pure and organic, with no fillers, colours or binders, certified organic by the Soil Association, suitable for vegetarians & vegans
  • Note: packaging may vary due to launch of new design, but contents remain the same.

Product Description
Size Name: 500g
Hemp is a plant, which grows naturally in many temperate climates across the globe. Hemp is prized as a source of protein, dietary fibre, Omega oils and minerals. It is gaining a global reputation as a superfood. Sevenhills organic shelled Hemp seeds are almost 25% protein and over 35% Omega oils. They are also rich in Iron, Magnesium and Potassium. Sevenhills Organics organic shelled Hemp seed is organically grown. The seeds are analysed to detect contaminants, cleaned and sorted. They are then de-hulled by machine. The Hemp seed is packaged in the UK.

Why buy from Sevenhills Organics? Sevenhills Organics only sells superfoods of the highest quality. We source directly from producers, so we're always in touch with where our products are grown and processed. Our direct supply line and online-only availability, mean that our customers benefit from the best possible prices. We like to think of ourself as a virtual farmer's market for superfoods, a no-frills way of buying great foods at the best prices.

Ingredients: Organic shelled Hemp seeds, certified by the Soil Association (GB-ORG-005) and registered by the Vegan society

Back