Well done. 10inches very nice I can get as close as 8 with my blackstars. Tho I don't own one CLW has to be my favorite led at the moment.
I'm very happy with the performance of them. I can't get much closer then that without bleaching colas. But the UVB supplementation encourages some frosty buds. I'd recommend them

I just purchased a 1200 mars 2. All you and your beautiful pictures made me switch! !!! Glad we have guides likes this. This will b my second grow. First with HPS and fox farms. Now in doing my second with led and advanced nutrients. ...starting from square one I guess lol. I'm putting that sucker in my 2x4' tent lol I ran 4 plants with my 600 HPS in there and got over a pound dry. But I want better and denser buds but still average 100 grams dry per plant. Should I run 3 or do I have enough power to do four. Running auto triangle kush in promix hp. Tangs schedule.

Good tips!!!!! I have a quick question. My set up is for 10 plants an I would like to switch to led. What would be the best led for the set up I have?

Greetings. Would a 600 watt MH reflector be considered high powered? First timer here, and had my two seedlings at about 11 inches from the light source. I have now dropped them to approximately 24" away.

Good tips!!!!! I have a quick question. My set up is for 10 plants an I would like to switch to led. What would be the best led for the set up I have?
No one i know growing is doing 10 plants under 1 Led. Best thing to do is do some research find a light you like and buy enough to cover your area. Anything above a 600w led is very inefficient they have not found a way to get the same efficiency as lower models like 180w or 300w anyone that says different is bullshitting

Back