Indoor Magic Strains: Big League Chew & LsDiesel

All I can say is "Tuck, Tuck, Tuck" as soon as possible without breaking the stalk of the fan you're tucking.

I don't always follow this due to trepidation but I'm always pushing myself to tuck as soon as I can.

Well, Magic once again displays his knowledge of his genetics....

48 hours and it's obvious someone snuck in to the tent and hit the....

1967-Mustang-Fastback-Gone-in-60-Seconds-Eleanor-Nitrous-Go-Baby-Go-Button-1280x960.jpeg

Button on these LsD's ;)

IMG_5354.JPG
IMG_5355.JPG
IMG_5356.JPG

They are both going vertical in a big way ;) they are growing so rapidly that they are
noodle-y at the top.

Cheers!

Little 420 update, Everybody...I hope everyone is having a great one! :cheers::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::cheers:

Everything in the tent except for the LsD's (Day 30) have been Sledgehammer flushed and fed with a "bloom"-oriented feed.
I've changed it up a bit from my last couple "all organic" finishes. I'm going back to synth and organic and adding AN Big Bud
to the mix. We'll see. The AN Bloom Boosters suggest application 2-3-4-ish week of flower but to an auto that has "pre flower",
the end of veg is really the 2nd week or into the third week of actual flowering...So I'm throwing those at it now to see what
happens.

Tent Shot:

IMG_5368.JPG

Big League Chew - Bubbles - Day 43

IMG_5371.JPG

LsDiesel - Lucy2- Day 30

IMG_5372.JPG

Lucy 1 - Day 30

IMG_5373.JPG

Love these kiddos...doing real nice! Happy 420 Everyone!

So I took these pics last night but got too stoned to stay awake and post them....

Day 32 for the LsD's

Lucy 1 is a GORGEOUS example....not a speck of deficiency

IMG_5383.JPG
IMG_5384.JPG

but.....

Lucy 2 is GORGEOUS-ER!

IMG_5387.JPG
IMG_5388.JPG

See what I mean?

IMG_5386.JPG
IMG_5390.JPG

Cheers!