Indoor Magic Prototypes

Well done trap! Love purple on the bottoms. Is the sweet smell grapefruit? Going by your predictions you looking at 8oz off 3 plants, not bad at all!:pass:

I went pack and ran my fingers through the sugar trim of the last (sweetest) plant...
It is totally grapefruit. :) Couldn't put my finger on it until the bitter tartness of grapefruit
came through the vapor-y fuel...but I get it now...like regular grapefruit not Rubys.

Final dry weight for all three...9.43 oz.

Plant #1 has the lowest density but BY FAR the sourest...tastes INCREDIBLE
and the high, while energetic, stops short of "racy" or "speedy"
It's really, really nice :) Today, I am gifting some to my friend who's favorite
strain is Sour Diesel. I hope to knock his socks off!

IMG_4529.JPG

I keep them in these tups while getting to 62% Then move them to jars...
I just like the larger surface area for drying/burping.

9.4oz :bravo: well done bro. I told you from what you told me about plant #1 I knew it would the best flavor. If your buddy loves diesel like I do then I really would like to know what he thinks of it. Plant one also had the purple bottoms on some buds I'm glad you go some colors to show. I can't wait to work more with black diesel. Thanks for your time bro, hope the smoke is worth every day grown:pass:

Ballerina by Magic

Good evening and happy Friday to everyone. I came home today and these seeds had mysteriously found their way to my humble abode. Beings that they are genetics from one of AFN's own I felt it my obligation, no my honor to put seeds to soil immediately. I am not much of an auto fanatic and especially lacking in the skills that Trapper has shown in this thread but I will do my best to tend to these fine ladies and gentlemen as best I can. I will do my best to update weekly.

index.php

index.php

A4 thank you for your time bro:pass:i know you will do just as good as the others! :thumbsup: Good grow karma your way:karmacloud: may the ballerina grace you with her sticky sweetness :dancer:

Back