Hey guys
Running dos si do/purple punch AF’s
AN sensi grow a*b
B52
Rhino skin
Cal-mag(bonicare)

coco/pearl/pebbles pebbles 3/4up air domes then 70/30
Lights on 18/6
Was watering/feeding every other day 500ml a plant and every other watering was water/calmag/b52 no grow or rhino
And ever other water only I would add microbaiil mass.

I have been following the AN chart for ml/l ratios.
And ideas what I’m doing wrong? Ph perfect nutrients in to water aswell.

autopots were on for 3 days then started noticing issues as of right now I pulled them out flushed the system and poured water and microbiial mass into the coco to trying to flush the medium and correct any issues but what am I doing wrong?
C9395431-4D59-4596-936A-B2D57AB39731.jpeg
A25D76A1-2B56-427C-BC9B-9F2E3A59E6AD.jpeg
4838D598-86FF-4DCB-BEB0-E6A5CD5CA998.jpeg
21A765BD-8F57-4D46-AB53-1B052700EE50.jpeg

Possibly. You can use epsom salt in water and as a foliar spray. Make sure to use a couple drops of dish soap in the spray bottle.

What size pots? What is the ppm of your feeds? What is the ppm of your plain water? This does not look like a magnesium issue, it looks more like iits under fed. But the only way to know for sure is with the ppm info.

What size pots? What is the ppm of your feeds? What is the ppm of your plain water? This does not look like a magnesium issue, it looks more like iits under fed. But the only way to know for sure is with the ppm info.
Well my ph pen broke and i had to send in for replacement and since it’s amazon I had to send the “kit” so I cant comment on the ppm at the moment waiting for my blue labs growers kit to arrive tomorrow but the ppm prior to switching on the autopots I had it around 450ppm for 1 liter and ph was always around 6.2 after mixing (was told not to ph down to 5.8 as ph perfect nutes don’t require?)

Ok so ec is 0.7 of runoff and ph is 5.8 (run off from flushing lifted out of autopots)

So I fed the plants some nutes at ph5.8/1.2ec and did a top down feeding after 2 1liter flushes over 48 hours. Hopefully this stabilizes whatever was causing the leaves to lighten up with dark veins.

Oh i've been there...
First, i think you activated the autopots too early, but might not be the reason for the symptoms of the purple punch.
On the other hand, in my case when i've had those symptoms that early on, it has mostly been because pH was too low, or there's too much of something... usually too much calmag or epsoms. I use MegaCrop, btw.
Now I aim for tank pH at 6.0 minimum, max 6.4... and i can't help but also check pH of the tray after it has emptied a bit and have noticed that when the plant is healthiest, the tray liquid's pH is in the same range or usually just 0.1-2 higher than tank. I have been able to get away with pH down to 5.8 in tank, but definitely feel much better in the higher range.
Also, at least with my nutes, i've also had those kind of symptoms when adding calmag or epsoms. If it's a good balanced complete nute, i think it should happen just the same for you. So now i just use MC and it's been working great... maybe you could also jsut use your base nute?
BTW, what do the cotyledons look like? are they still green?

Last edited:
So I fed the plants some nutes at ph5.8/1.2ec and did a top down feeding after 2 1liter flushes over 48 hours. Hopefully this stabilizes whatever was causing the leaves to lighten up with dark veins.

Did you check runoff ppms of that feeding? Don't bother with runoff pH iusing coco. But if runoff ppms are the same or higher than input, i wouldn't be increasing ppms.

Oh, and get some hydroguard... just in case.

Oh i've been there...
First, i think you activated the autopots too early, but might not be the reason for the symptoms.
On the other hand, in my case when i've had those symptoms that earlyon it has mostly been because pH was too low or too much of something... usually too much calmag or epsoms. I use MegaCrop, btw.
Now I aim for tank pH at 6.0 minimum, max 6.4... and i can't help but also check pH of the tray after it has emptied a bit and have noticed that when the plant is healthy, the tray liquid is in the same range... usually just 0.1-2 higher than tank. I have been able to get away with pH down to 5.8 in tank, but definitely feel much better in the higher range.
Also, at least with my nutes, i've only had those kind of symptoms when adding calmag or epsoms. If it's a good balanced complete nute, i think it should happen just the same. BTW, what do the cotyledons look like? are they still green?
You could be 100% correct with the lower ph! I see one looks bad and other looks good check pics
These 2 are the purple punch
DF4AE138-CA92-4660-9EFB-18C1D59ED8D1.jpeg
678773B4-B6DB-44C9-B074-F3206DF3D9F8.jpeg

This one is dos si do
43C1B435-80BA-45DB-9693-1E93CF584A01.jpeg

Did you check runoff ppms of that feeding? Don't bother with runoff pH iusing coco. But if runoff ppms are the same or higher than input, i wouldn't be increasing ppms.

Oh, and get some hydroguard... just in case.
So ec going in was 1.2 run off was 0.5

I will look into hydroguard thank you!

Back