Fast Buds LSD-25

Light (kind and schedule) Platinum LED P300, 18/6

From seed to harvest date: 60 days
Wet Yield: 536g
Nice report. Do you remember the dry weight? I just dropped a couple of these ladies into water today to go into a 3x3 tent in autopots and coco with two P300s.

THC tests are usually only done one one, or at most a very few buds. And testing is too expensive to send out a whole plant. So any strain you see that has tested that high, has that potenial for some buds on some plant. The only test that counts is the smoke or vape test, Then you know how good it is. Landrace strains don't often go over 10-12%, but to this day, I have never smoked anything as potent as Vietnamese weed! 3 hits for a 3 hour trip!

Thanks alot. I wanna buy 15 seeds and wanna grow a hich thc colourful auto and came across with lsd and wAs amazed. But some friends told me that the thc of lsd is around 15 and the seedbank exaggerate the thc percent. But everyone is satisfied with the result of grow. I real some lsd grow journal and most of them where nice potent purple bud. I have two q about the genome and some about grow. First, how was the hich? Is it strong enough for regular useRs? How the colour happened? Thanks again

Sweet dude. I'm growing this strain now! Can't wait to see what the buds look like in person.

Sweet dude. I'm growing this strain now! Can't wait to see what the buds look like in person.

Most beautiful plant I have grown this far. Even if you don't get the purple Pheno you won't be disappointed with the smoke!!! Good luck man! I'll be watching your thread!

I wanted to pop in with a post, I love anything related to the Strain that is LSD... My second grow I did a Barneys Farm LSD PHOTO-PERIOD, and oh my was she loaded some of the strongest smoke I have ever had the pleasure to indulge in and she was a blast to grow. Here are 2 pics of a wet bud and then the same bud dry.. she was a monster and I know why they call it LSD lol.CHEERS!!! Your plants are beautiful.:vibe::dancer::vibe:.

Attachments

• WET LSD Vs Pepsi.jpg
    WET LSD Vs Pepsi.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 312
  • Dry LSD Budcicle Final.jpg
    Dry LSD Budcicle Final.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 315
Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to pop in with a post, I love anything related to the Strain that is LSD... My second grow I did a Barneys Farm LSD PHOTO-PERIOD, and oh my was she loaded some of the strongest smoke I have ever had the pleasure to indulge in and she was a blast to grow. Here are 2 pics of a wet bud and then the same bud dry.. she was a monster and I know why they call it LSD lol.CHEERS!!! Your pants are beautiful.:vibe::dancer::vibe:.
Nice man!!!! That bud is monsterious!!!!! Have not grown a photo yet, but have some seeds in stock so going to be giving it a try next grow.

Back