Fast Buds LSD-25

Reaction score
SeedBank: Single Seed

Breeder: @FastBuds

Strain: LSD-25

Did it autoflower?: Yes day 15

Soil/hydro: 80% EB stone organic 420 mixture (now known as Ultimate Recipe) 20% perlite

Pot: 3 Gal SmartPot

Nutes: Fox Farm Nutes (Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, Beastie Blumz, Open sesame, Cha Ching, AF Seni Cal/Mag Xtra)

Feeding Schedule: Fox Farms online soil feeding schedule (slightly adjusted to the auto's time frame)

Light (kind and schedule) Platinum LED P300, 18/6

From seed to harvest date: 60 days
Wet Yield: 536g

The High: Good mind and body buzz, not an extream couch lock just enough for a night/movie smoke.

High/Effect Duration: Starts out at the base of your skull that moves out twords your eyes, then throughout your body. A very happy uplifting buzz that takes care of all my ailments. If i smoke too much then i do however start to get paranoid, but goes away shortly. The high lasts about 2 hrs which is good for me becuase i like to smoke often.

BAG APPEAL: 10/10

THE GROWTH: 10/10
Easy grow, she drank alot when starting to form the buds, was resestant to pH fluctuations, and nute burn ( i pushed her really hard to try to get the best nugs possible)

THE SMELL: 7.5/10 (the buds got to crispy and i am curently trying to save them with a longer cure at 62%, witht he help of bodeva)

THE SMOKE: since my cure was not to the best of my abilities, it dosent produce the amout of vape that i would prefer with my PAX2, but the potency makes up for the loss of cloud.

THE TASTE 9/10
Berry with some undertones of skunk and desil.

IMG_2978.jpg
IMG_2989.jpg
IMG_2990.jpg
IMG_2998.jpg
IMG_2995.jpg
IMG_1921.jpg
IMG_1906.jpg
IMG_1909.jpg

Thanks for the smoke report. You just made my decision much easier. I was jumping back and forth in between Six Shooter/Tangie but LSD25 is really what I wanted to do for my first grow.Great grow and what a harvest very nice:slap:

Thanks for the smoke report. You just made my decision much easier. I was jumping back and forth in between Six Shooter/Tangie but LSD25 is really what I wanted to do for my first grow.Great grow and what a harvest very nice:slap:
Thanks @Ripped In Oregon, this was my second grow and the whole experience with this strain was awesome!!! She finishes quick and the bud is top notch! Let me know when you start your grow!

Your Welcome! Great job. I wanted to do this as my first grow but went with Girl Scout Cookies. I have a 4x4 tent and it looks like 1 plant will do very well. I am going to LST it to keep the height down. Will do on the heads up most likely I will start it in a couple of weeks.

She was beautiful in life and is in death.
The smoke sounds great.
Thanks so much for report makes choosing so much easier!

She was beautiful in life and is in death.
The smoke sounds great.
Thanks so much for report makes choosing so much easier!
You bet! I was sad when I harvested her! I'll just have to grow another one haha

Last edited:
SeedBank: Single Seed

Breeder: @FastBuds

Strain: LSD-25

Did it autoflower?: Yes day 15

Soil/hydro: 80% EB stone organic 420 mixture (now known as Ultimate Recipe) 20% perlite

Pot: 3 Gal SmartPot

Nutes: Fox Farm Nutes (Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, Beastie Blumz, Open sesame, Cha Ching, AF Seni Cal/Mag Xtra)

Feeding Schedule: Fox Farms online soil feeding schedule (slightly adjusted to the auto's time frame)

Light (kind and schedule) Platinum LED P300, 18/6

From seed to harvest date: 60 days
Wet Yield: 536g

The High: Good mind and body buzz, not an extream couch lock just enough for a night/movie smoke.

High/Effect Duration: Starts out at the base of your skull that moves out twords your eyes, then throughout your body. A very happy uplifting buzz that takes care of all my ailments. If i smoke too much then i do however start to get paranoid, but goes away shortly. The high lasts about 2 hrs which is good for me becuase i like to smoke often.

BAG APPEAL: 10/10

THE GROWTH: 10/10
Easy grow, she drank alot when starting to form the buds, was resestant to pH fluctuations, and nute burn ( i pushed her really hard to try to get the best nugs possible)

THE SMELL: 7.5/10 (the buds got to crispy and i am curently trying to save them with a longer cure at 62%, witht he help of bodeva)

THE SMOKE: since my cure was not to the best of my abilities, it dosent produce the amout of vape that i would prefer with my PAX2, but the potency makes up for the loss of cloud.

THE TASTE 9/10
Berry with some undertones of skunk and desil.

View attachment 600710 View attachment 600711 View attachment 600712 View attachment 600714 View attachment 600713 View attachment 600709 View attachment 600707 View attachment 600708
Great job. I also want to grow some lsd. May i ask some q about the grow?

Thanks alot. I wanna buy 15 seeds and wanna grow a hich thc colourful auto and came across with lsd and wAs amazed. But some friends told me that the thc of lsd is around 15 and the seedbank exaggerate the thc percent. But everyone is satisfied with the result of grow. I real some lsd grow journal and most of them where nice potent purple bud. I have two q about the genome and some about grow. First, how was the hich? Is it strong enough for regular useRs? How the colour happened? Thanks again

Back